Black People Politics : BREXIT - British Exit from European Union

No need to question my common sense wise guy something you wouldn't dare do to my face.
I may have misunderstood your comment.

So what is wrong with that? Why would you even ask that question? Obviously you see an issue. My contention is why can't these nations determine their own policies. My comment to you explains nations have to follow the order.

If i misunderstood your intent then say that.No need to get funky.

My contention is the UK scenario has no bearing on the UK, they are still in control. No matter what anybody does or calls themselves. They still run the money. As long as you run the money you make the rules.
"And u don't think countries dont want that? Things are the way they are for a reason. Stop acting like this is all new. New world order has been in play for at least a thousand years if not more" Condescending
And the reason is that common sense is really not so common after all. General reference
No need to question my common sense wise guy something you wouldn't dare do to my face. Most tough guys are either dead or is someones girlfriend in prison.
I may have misunderstood your comment. You did.
FYI we are not in total disagreement.

With the exception of Hawaii no other US state was a country before they joined the union, ask the original Hawaiian people if they volunteered to be part of the United States if you can find any of them.
do your feelings also apply to the african continent ?

"And u don't think countries dont want that? Things are the way they are for a reason. Stop acting like this is all new. New world order has been in play for at least a thousand years if not more" Condescending
And the reason is that common sense is really not so common after all. General reference
No need to question my common sense wise guy something you wouldn't dare do to my face. Most tough guys are either dead or is someones girlfriend in prison.
I may have misunderstood your comment. You did.

Condescending? Really? I didn't see you as one with low self esteem.

Most tough guys are either dead or is someones girlfriend in prison.
You heard me you know what it is. stop already. lol

I misread your statements.

I stand corrected. I was under the impression that this "brexit" garbage is something you found meaningful. My bad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back