Black Sports : Brett Farve

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
At 40 and at the top of his game coming off one of the best season of his career
After taken hit after hit will he return next season or go back into RETIREMENT ???

I think his goal was to reach the superbowl and a shot at the title then retire
but coming up short and at his age the major hits he will opt out his last year
and retire .

I would like to see him one more year !

i'm not much of a football watcher, though i do know a little about the game, and did get to see farve get beat.

based on what i saw, he better hurry up and get off the field ... shoooo ... those young men were beat'n da mess outta him.

i actually thot, if they had won that game, he'd be in no shape to play in the superbowl

he looked really wore out and tired to me

:heart:

Destee

i'm not much of a football watcher, though i do know a little about the game, and did get to see farve get beat.

based on what i saw, he better hurry up and get off the field ... shoooo ... those young men were beat'n da mess outta him.

i actually thot, if they had won that game, he'd be in no shape to play in the superbowl

Destee

His a tough guy but his age now playing a bigger roll with the body
yes he was beaten up and wore out , and i know he feeling it now
he might follow K.Warner into retirement one thing for sure he's a
football legend.

After that kind of beaten:whip: and hammered on:court: at 40 whewwwwwwwww
time he just roll out into retirement:car:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Destee

Well, well, well...look what I found, an arm-chair quarterback and really talking the game too:). Sister Destee, you are impressive with your critique, it was so on point, for real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back