Black Poetry : Breath out, Breath in

cherryblossom – Your finding the whole of this write exquisite is this poet’s honor to be remembered. And to have your wind taken away by its words is a poignant revelation of biblical breathing which makes me feel the early morning spring blossoming. And that’s with a cherry on top. Thanks CB for enjoying. HH

baller – Thanks baller. I am legally, morally and socially forbidden to be anyone else but myself. Otherwise, my therapist would have to charge double for split personalities. And being me is a full time job. Believe me ! Besides, I’ve got more experience being me than anyone else to produce this write which you found eloquently done and with your encouragement will help me keep afloat while the river is flowing. This way, I won’t have to ask my therapist for a life raft. And by the way, thank your friend for those words as I thank you for yours. HH

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back