Cameroon : Breast Ironing On The Rise In Cameroon

Some of this stuff about Africa does not sound plausable, but instead spruriuos journalism

Its true but the reality is that i found out when I got out in Uganda, that whites shoot directly pass the cafes, theaters, shopping malls, civic centers, etc. and head str8 to the naturalist centers of Africa on Safaris and look for miles on end for days for the oddest things they can come up with. This is the image or images we get of our home land causing an almost internal gratitude to them despite our bitter history. This is the foundation to the "Babylonian" mindset of uppity negroes and a very common mindset of many blacks in general. Cameroon and Benin are super gigantic and this could be widespread in an area the size of 3 or 4 US counties. But according to reports it is spreading as certain areas are less regulated by state police.

Its true but the reality is that i found out when I got out in Uganda, that whites shoot directly pass the cafes, theaters, shopping malls, civic centers, etc. and head str8 to the naturalist centers of Africa on Safaris and look for miles on end for days for the oddest things they can come up with. This is the image or images we get of our home land causing an almost internal gratitude to them despite our bitter history. This is the foundation to the "Babylonian" mindset of uppity negroes and a very common mindset of many blacks in general. Cameroon and Benin are super gigantic and this could be widespread in an area the size of 3 or 4 US counties. But according to reports it is spreading as certain areas are less regulated by state police.

Sorry bro, like this still makes no sense at all, do you know how senstive a woman's breast is and just the thought of...... doing what to them???????????????

and if this is true then why out of all the places in the world are they doing such bugged stuff there, I don't understand?

u aint seen nothin yet

Check out these bros. I'm sure this is only done by 1% of the population of some river country but yt had to find it so you could see the savages you are decent from. At least thats his mind set. I personally think its pretty cool as it is done to drain all the mother's blood from a man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmNkNTemr4

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back