Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns

blackeyes

May 14, 2003
South,Ga
Gosh that's really sad; people really think violence against women is the solution to social ills.
and how come the boy isn't getting his penis ironed?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Some of this stuff about Africa does not sound plausable, but instead spruriuos journalism

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
Some of this stuff about Africa does not sound plausable, but instead spruriuos journalism
Its true but the reality is that i found out when I got out in Uganda, that whites shoot directly pass the cafes, theaters, shopping malls, civic centers, etc. and head str8 to the naturalist centers of Africa on Safaris and look for miles on end for days for the oddest things they can come up with. This is the image or images we get of our home land causing an almost internal gratitude to them despite our bitter history. This is the foundation to the "Babylonian" mindset of uppity negroes and a very common mindset of many blacks in general. Cameroon and Benin are super gigantic and this could be widespread in an area the size of 3 or 4 US counties. But according to reports it is spreading as certain areas are less regulated by state police.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
Its true but the reality is that i found out when I got out in Uganda, that whites shoot directly pass the cafes, theaters, shopping malls, civic centers, etc. and head str8 to the naturalist centers of Africa on Safaris and look for miles on end for days for the oddest things they can come up with. This is the image or images we get of our home land causing an almost internal gratitude to them despite our bitter history. This is the foundation to the "Babylonian" mindset of uppity negroes and a very common mindset of many blacks in general. Cameroon and Benin are super gigantic and this could be widespread in an area the size of 3 or 4 US counties. But according to reports it is spreading as certain areas are less regulated by state police.
Sorry bro, like this still makes no sense at all, do you know how senstive a woman's breast is and just the thought of...... doing what to them???????????????

and if this is true then why out of all the places in the world are they doing such bugged stuff there, I don't understand?

HyperKill

Banned
Dec 18, 2009
u aint seen nothin yet

Check out these bros. I'm sure this is only done by 1% of the population of some river country but yt had to find it so you could see the savages you are decent from. At least thats his mind set. I personally think its pretty cool as it is done to drain all the mother's blood from a man. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHmNkNTemr4

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: