Health and Wellness : Breast Cancer and Mammograms plus other insight...

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by gogounited, Jul 16, 2014.

1. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    The thread posted by Kemestry about prostrate cancer reminded me of this...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/03/03/experts-say-avoid-mammograms.aspx

In a nutshell--mainstream medicine has been touting for years now that getting early mammograms helps to diagnose breast cancer in it's earlier stages. They say this is saving lives--diagnosing the cancer so early means they can treat it with better results.

Unfortunately, when you radiate tissue, it's more likely that the cells of that tissue may eventually mutate, and this mutation as we all know, is the onset of cancer.

Well, if you're radiating women earlier on in their lives, routinely, and repeatedly--is it really ANY surprise that you are going to find MORE, and EARLIER cases of breast cancer as a result?

It's quite sinister when you think about it. They say they are detecting it earlier, but the means they use to detect it actually contributes to the rise of breast cancer.

Cancer is caused by a lethal combination of three things--toxicity, radiation, and lack of oxygen within the cell. Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg won a Nobel Peace Prize for his research on cancer back in 1931. He explained that the difference between cancer cells and normal cells, is a matter of respiration. Almost one hundred years later---cancer is pervasive in our society. And nearly no one has heard of Dr. Warburg, or his research.

My Mom is a biochemistry researcher---and there is a compound based on the anaerobic nature of cancer cell respiration that is currently being tested. The research heralds back to Warburgs discoveries--this compound stops the way cancer cells respirate. It's called 3-bromopyruvate. I will bet you--like many other cancer therapies and/or veritable cures-- that this discovery will be buried and shelved. But here it is anyways, because some folks will stop at nothing to find a solution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromopyruvic_acid

Scroll down to the sources to see the individual studies published about the compound.

I am sharing this because it is very likely that some of you may have loved ones who are suffering through chemo or radiation therapy to fight cancer. Or perhaps some of you have been faithfully getting a mammogram each year. When it comes down to life or death--know that there are other options besides chemo and radiation therapy. This compound must be buffered before nebulizing it, or taking it intravenously--a relatively simple process. It has been found to literally melt the tumours off of mice--all tumours, all cancers.

Before you suspect otherwise--this is not a compound my mother helped patent or develop--she stumbled on this while researching cystic fibrosis, a disease which also stems from complications of cell respiration.

Ya'll take care now, and as always thanks for allowing me to share. Hope this proves helpful to someone.

Penny

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Thanks for sharing.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680