Black Relationships : Breakups and Revenge

lol... @Kemetstry
Aha...but it's okay for a man to tell a woman how to spend money she earns cause from my memory, there were no Black "Ozzie & Harriets" in my neighborhood, Black women had to work to help sustain a family. And as for sex in marriage, if a woman isn't in the mood, the some husbands cop an attitude, sometimes making him feel justified in stepping outside the marriage to scratch his itch. Non-committed sex, as you call it, has always been around--some men got it for "free" and some he paid for it. Either way you look at it, what value does that add to a community that can only grow positively when people come together in healthy ways? In my opinion, this point of view is a copout to cover up some men's insecurities. Black men should be on the forefront of the liberation of their women and see the benefits they and the Black family reaps when Black women take advantage of greater opportunities available to them, instead of them feeling castrated. And what does it say about the man who just wants to dip his stick in anybody's oil tank? High divorce rates and greater numbers of single mothers? Again, you blame Black women for Mookie. Black men must see the role they play in his creation and participation in our communities.
Wow, I must have been having a bad day when I posted this...lol :confused:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back