Black Relationships : Breaking Up ... what is the best way to meet someone new?

Wait, where did she say she was being used?

He was not treating her right. She seemed to be wavering about just moving on and dumping his baggage

He was not treating her right. She seemed to be wavering about just moving on and dumping his baggage

Me: Where did she say that? :huh:

You: Oh, she didn't say that, but I made up parts of her relationship in my own head, because I'm Kem, and that's what I do. :11700:

Me: Of course. :news: Why would I expect anything other.

After a relationship has ended, what is the best way to meet someone new?

I would try just getting out the house if you're not one for online meeting. Since I prefer sporting events and the athletic type just going to high school game is a good way to meet like minded individuals. Just make sure you're ready to move on and not still trying to get back with the person you just broke up with.

Well I work a lot of hours so I don't get out of the house alot. It does help to work because it helps me not to continue to talk to the man I used to talk to. We used to talk and text daily, now we don't. I miss the friendship but not how he took me for granted. Now I am taking responsibility and letting him know that it is not ok to keep me waiting when you said you were coming.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back