Black Relationships : Breaking Up ... what is the best way to meet someone new?

fortunately, for you...being of the female persuasion...all you have to do is walk out of your house...and someone will approach you; men are always looking for a good woman. i'm not saying THAT SOMEONE will be what you're looking for, but you will have met someone...new. however, don't you want to know what went wrong in the previous relationship...and what you need to do to bring yourself up to speed...if you had any shortfalls while you were in that relationship. we all want to believe we're totally faultless when a relationship ends...but, realistically, both sides, generally, share some degree of blame for the downfall of the relationship.

do an analysis of the past relationship, as well as yourself, and find out where you are...instead of carrying that baggage into the next relationships.

I would say to give yourself time, and not rush back in. Let yourself live a little and you might see that you have been missing some things that you love doing.

Peace!

fortunately, for you...being of the female persuasion...all you have to do is walk out of your house...and someone will approach you; men are always looking for a good woman. i'm not saying THAT SOMEONE will be what you're looking for, but you will have met someone...new. however, don't you want to know what went wrong in the previous relationship...and what you need to do to bring yourself up to speed...if you had any shortfalls while you were in that relationship. we all want to believe we're totally faultless when a relationship ends...but, realistically, both sides, generally, share some degree of blame for the downfall of the relationship.

do an analysis of the past relationship, as well as yourself, and find out where you are...instead of carrying that baggage into the next relationships.

I feel the same way about men, I see men who just walk out of the house and women approach them especially if they are good looking. And yes, men are looking for good women and women are looking for good men. I know what went wrong in the relationship and both of us were to blame. Distance was a factor, we lived too far away and didn't see each other as often as if we would if we lived closer together.

I would say to give yourself time, and not rush back in. Let yourself live a little and you might see that you have been missing some things that you love doing.

Peace!

I am trying to do that but it is hard because I miss him. But I am planning to work more hours and exercise and keep in contact with friends.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back