Black Relationships : Breaking Up ... what is the best way to meet someone new?

LB2000L

Aug 6, 2011
Therefore, I'm still thinking about it lol! I hear you but it is hard to just say it's over just like that!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Therefore, I'm still thinking about it lol! I hear you but it is hard to just say it's over just like that!

smh

Then you don't get to complain when things go south

LB2000L

Aug 6, 2011
I guess I am hesitant to end it because for women it is much harder to find someone else then for men.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I guess I am hesitant to end it because for women it is much harder to find someone else then for men.

:bs: It's all about presentation

Btw, as long as you have that view, you will continue to get used

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Wait, where did she say she was being used?

He was not treating her right. She seemed to be wavering about just moving on and dumping his baggage

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
He was not treating her right. She seemed to be wavering about just moving on and dumping his baggage

Me: Where did she say that? :huh:

You: Oh, she didn't say that, but I made up parts of her relationship in my own head, because I'm Kem, and that's what I do. :11700:

Me: Of course. :news: Why would I expect anything other.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Me: Where did she say that? :huh:

You: Oh, she didn't say that, but I made up parts of her relationship in my own head, because I'm Kem, and that's what I do. :11700:

Me: Of course. :news: Why would I expect anything other.

:bs:

JenaBee63

Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
After a relationship has ended, what is the best way to meet someone new?
I would try just getting out the house if you're not one for online meeting. Since I prefer sporting events and the athletic type just going to high school game is a good way to meet like minded individuals. Just make sure you're ready to move on and not still trying to get back with the person you just broke up with.

LB2000L

Aug 6, 2011
Well I work a lot of hours so I don't get out of the house alot. It does help to work because it helps me not to continue to talk to the man I used to talk to. We used to talk and text daily, now we don't. I miss the friendship but not how he took me for granted. Now I am taking responsibility and letting him know that it is not ok to keep me waiting when you said you were coming.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz