Black Spirituality Religion : Breaking The God-Spell

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Htp Afrakan Peoples,

I haven't been here in a few weeks and after this post I will disappear again simply because finishing my web site is some serious work with the way that I want to do it and with the presentation of info I need there. I am however most happy and honored to see that some of us here are indeed continuing to study and bring forth the needed light that our people require to ascend and regenerate once again. More than that, I am happy to see that the GOD-Spell is being broken. As our science and knowledge is in all the so called religious books, it does require that those of us able to do so, enter into those books to decode and extract what is hidden in plain sight. We have 12 strands of dna in the brain with only two being active. We however can and will open the other 10 and part of the process to do so is written in the Bible.

The house Ninjas who wrote that Bible for white people and even the Euro image that was pushed back upon us is historical fact, despite the fact that our people fought that image for 97 years after it was created. Nobody ask any questions anymore and I mean simple questions. Questions like: "Ok, so based upon the belief of Christ-insanity, the Creator made Adam and Eve... so where in the heck did the Giants and sons of god come from? Just simple questions but questions all the same. Elijah Muhammad said that we made white people and simply gave us a story without the proof. (which at that time we may not have even been ready to receive mentally)

Yet when we read the documents of ancient Sumer and of the Kushites in India which state that we knew "how to make people" we just act like they were simply lying or that they didn't know what they were saying. We act as if our ancestors were lying when they document that they were flying and left physical proof of it in detail and in the physical for us to see....regardless of the fact that the Bible says that there is nothing new under the sun and that all that has been has been before. Yet many of us still prefer to be "believers instead of knowers".

Talking and writing is basically new on the planet in terms of time and would not even exist if we were not in a state of degeneration whereby we were losing our ability to telepathically do so. Now we are in a state of regeneration and we will in my lifetime begin activating those other 10 strands of dna which I will reveal on my site when I'm done. I don't know who of us are part of the masses or who of us are part of the ancient priesthood but we are here just as we were back then...so just as Menes united ancient Kemet, it is my job to unite our scholars and the information into one place as opposed to it being spread all over the place with no formula to use in our elevation.

In having said that: I want to thank all of you...and you know who you are, for aiding in my own growth with your information, inspiration, oppositions and most of all, with your own scholarly studies as we rebuild what is needed. Many are indeed called but few are chosen. Those of us who choose to eat will do so, those that don't, won't and are not part of the solution anyway. This didn't start with white people....it started with us and it's going to end with us. We will move to other dimensions and they do exist. I can prove it...though I choose not to do so here. As in the story of Ausar/Wsr/Osiris, somebody got to go out and collect the missing pieces and put this back together again...except this time around, the penis is already intact!!!

Htp!! and Asante Sana!!

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    "except this time around the penis is already intact."

Very profound part of a very profound statement.

In all we have been through, I wish you well on completing your website and the bigger move you have planned for the future.

We as a people may not get in together in your or my life time here in the physical realm but the spiritual bodies of many are experiencing a quickening of the soul and spirit, even though the opposite may seem true in these troubling times.

Peace!

3. alycia

alycia Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I would love to follow and contribute to the knowledge on your website. Will you return to give us the web address? Of not, how do I contact you to receive that information from you? Thanks.

4. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

You are not the only one bruh...I was one also. My shame got the best of me after a enlighten brutha told me something that I should have known. After that I started reading and seeking knowledge from my own kind instead of what whites wrote and put before me.

Peace!

5. mamodu29

mamodu29 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Powerful piece of information,
    pls pls do not forget to share your website with us for more enlightenment as we really need it...may the ancestors continue to give u all the tools you need to put this out for our people as we are almost heading 2013.
    hotep.

6. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    I always look forward to reading your posts, Keita...simply b/c I know you will always have something undecidedly profound, new and interesting to offer -- you have always been a source of enlightenment!

Thx 4 Sharing!

7. Enejoh

Enejoh Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +130
    Our ability to renew ourselves at any time under any condition or situations is the sole purpose our enemies keep invading and disturbing our peace.
    It is to our own glory that we have a solid past to count on, all we need do is continue to enhance and build on the priceless works and efforts of our Ancestors.
    Our Ancestors are no aliens or some fairytale characters, We are the Ancestors and the power to renew ourselves is within us, wait for no permision, unlesh your power Black Queen, let your children walk tall again and fear no pain for your crown we must retain.

8. black africa

black africa New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Wow first off I would like to introduce myself I'm am a black male 28 fron london from carribean decent and off course african. I have felt different my whole life ever since I have been in primary school and I have always felt a battle with myself against good and evil. Which I know now to be a battle of sprituality and materialism. I always knew I had been blessed with many strengths and always felt stronger then my peers somehow not because I am stronger, smarter etc but because I just have this knowing. Which I have learned due to this site as being intuiation of the soul.

I am from lomdon and a few years back become frustated with this matrix we live inthe fact that people can't even seem to think for themselves and are told what to do think and how to live I realise the scope of what this really is.

So I started reading I would just type questions into google to find out some so called answers. I have come to a conclusion that everything is linked to each other. Religion, illuminatti, the annunaki, money and the economy, science and sprituality.

I have realised that it all comes from the spirit world. I am very new to this but I feel that I have been choosen becuase of how easy it has been for me to find the info and put things together.

I fo agree that as black prople we arr powerful but we have no power in this physical plane are power mist cone from the spritual.

But I feel the time is drawing near we need to start acting on this and we are we have all been led to this place through are jounrneys and this is very ecxciting

However I wonder how safe it is to post on here?? If want we are talking about is true we have enemys which large resourcful pockets.

Isit safe to talk so openly

Seven

9. Enejoh

Enejoh Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +130
    Learning is better than faking knowledge.....Welcome!