Black People : Breaking News: Destee (aka D'Blizzy) of Destee.com Catches Major Case

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Lokman, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Lokman

Lokman Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +128
    Breaking News: Destee (aka D'Blizzy) of Destee.com Catches Major Case

(ENN)—Federal prosecutors expect to bring criminal charges today against Destee (aka D'Blizzy) of Destee.com. D'Blizzy, allegedly got busy at a popular cyber cafe in Gulf Shores, Alabama called: “Da Kitchen Table.” There—she launched a felonious verbal assault against a young man who only sought two things: Her companionship and attention. Nevertheless—for his trouble, D'Blizzy verbally body slammed him throughout Da Kitchen Table where “ear-witnesses” also say 'Blizzy relentlessly tongue-lashed and taunted the man with her trademarked phrase: “You Better Be still.”

Then—with callous disregard for his manhood—coupled with an effort to thoroughly humiliate her prey w/o prejudice... D'Blizzy “Sonned Him” and let him know w/o compunction: “he was not worthy.” After which, D'Blizzy tossed her would be suitor: Mind, Suffering Psyche & Soul from the “Da Kitchen Table” into dark territory.

The defendant was discovered (days later) completely discombobulated and wondering around the Special Victim's Unit of Cobb County—Mumbling: “I Better Be Still”... “I Better Be Still.”

But—unlike her alleged victim... The Feds say “they won't be still until D'Blizzy is brought before The Bar of Federal Justice.”

Attempts to reach D'Blizzy at her palatial Gulf Shores Estate for comments have been unsuccessful. What's more, law enforcement officials fear that D'Blizzy is on the lam and out of the country in an undisclosed location. In a state of shock, denial and disbelief! Members of Destee.com are holding a prayer and candlelight vigil today @ 8pm for their embattled leader.

In related news... state police are investigating threats recently made by D'Blizzy to stab a prominent male figure of her community. D'Blizzy, according to witnesses, repeatedly dared the man to attend “Da Kitchen Table” (at his own risk) where she promised to launch the fatal knife attack and take his life.

Since the alleged incident... frightened Alabama citizens state-wide are calling for dramatic reductions in “metal cutlery”, while knife control advocates have taken to the streets in record numbers demanding new draconian knife control legislation.

In other news...

(c) 2013. ENN. All Rights Reserved.

2. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    i take it that this is a joke

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    LMAO

RUN D'BLIZZY! RRRRUN! :horse:

:heart:

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689

lol Brother Lokman ... oh my gosh !!! ... :eeek: ... you got me shake'n in my boots! ... how weird is it to find your name in the headlines, catching a major case, knowing you are guilty of nothing ... :dblock: ... :eeek: ... :lol: ... oh my gosh ... it wasn't me! ... :dblock: ... i must say, when i first read the title, i thot ... oh my gosh ... what has Brother info-moetry done now ... :lol: ... :rofl:

I'm sending you this note via an unmarked email ... (not counting the hair grease and jelly stains) ... as not to disclose my location. Suffice it to say, if you try and tap these internet lines, you'll only end up deep in the ghetto where we all look alike and everyone has spliced in to their neighbor's account for access!

Brother Lokman, if yall don't hear from me again, i suspiciously disappear, know that i am not guilty of anything that warrants these kind of charges! It was always with the greatest amount of love that i ever put anyone out, or stabbed them ... :lol: ... hahahahaa ... please know Brother, it was always harder on me than it was on them!

If yall see a woman wrapped in a blanket, sitt'n in a rock'n chair ... tonight at the vigil ... :chair: ... it won't be me! ... :wink:

One last thing Brother Lokman, if you can get wit that Brother that i verbally assaulted for wanting me, ask him if he has a doomsday shelter ... and if he does ... tell him that i love and miss him ... let him know there's still a chance we can work this out, get together, live forever in happy bliss ... but he's gonna hafta hurry 'cause it's cold out here right now, and i'm hongreee ... plus, he's got to drop all these charges and not testify against me in any way! Tell him i promise to never raise my voice at him again ... and he don't gotta be still no more ... :lol: ... :look:

If anyone asks if yall dun heard from me ... say no ... :keepgoing: ... :lol:

Too Too Funneeee and Precious ... Great Presentation ... :love:

Thank You Brother Lokman ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

5. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    :rofl: destee,..? naaaah, not destee......

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    It was only a matter of time. Every time she hits the 'Thunderbird' this happens. Homeland Security considered sending her to a certain place in Cuba

7. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    :winner:

It's about time they caught that heartbreaker!

:yaay:

I hope they throw the book at her.

:haha:

Whose the lady in the blanket in the rocking chair?

:thinking:

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Is there a REWARD?!

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

[​IMG]

Ho'le up! Ho'le up! How ya'll gonna just let him pop up in here and straight jack my stizzle from a playa without shoutin' out my nizzle?

Locman, let me tell you something.. tha only 'criminal charges' being brought are gonna be aimed at you for felonious ebonics strippin, PIMPIN!

Whut, whut, whut, whut, you just gonna sit de're and act like 'you don't know nobody' Destee? Like i ain't da man wit da master plan, that other playa's can't stand because of the way i make the ladies swoon wit just da wave of my hand...?

[​IMG]

This is a drag, how ya'll gonna let him try and COPYRIGHT my swag??

[​IMG]

Now i'mma have to send pretty toni at 'em
    to tax him for a swagger jackin' fee
    for playin' a playa a little too close
    cause you know the game ain't free
    but i guess in reality
    Locman was paying me H.O.M.A.G.E

[​IMG]

10. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560