Black People : Breakin News!

According to my studies we are at a critical nexus in the universal scheme of things because the stars in the universe are transferring and refining a new form of energy and information. In order for us to benefit from this new universal alignment, our blood (known as the stream of light, life, and spiritual consciousness) must be free of garbage.

We are suppose to be continually evolving to a higher level of consciousness that will awaken us to new and powerful forces within our chromosomes. Geneticists are working feverishly to stifle this evolutionary occurrence with their new genetically modified inventions.

OUTSTANDING! Wake me up when you can use it to stop bullets.

According to my studies we are at a critical nexus in the universal scheme of things because the stars in the universe are transferring and refining a new form of energy and information. In order for us to benefit from this new universal alignment, our blood (known as the stream of light, life, and spiritual consciousness) must be free of garbage.

We are suppose to be continually evolving to a higher level of consciousness that will awaken us to new and powerful forces within our chromosomes. Geneticists are working feverishly to stifle this evolutionary occurrence with their new genetically modified inventions.

OUTSTANDING! Wake me up when you can use it to stop bullets.

For real!!! Don't forget to wake me up too. Looks like we are going to be asleep for a long time cause since the bullet been in existence no higher consciousness, chromosomes, religion, spirituality, voodoo, metaphysics, UFO's, aliens, prayer, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, Buddha, etc ever stopped a bullet cold, except in the movies.

For real!!! Don't forget to wake me up too. Looks like we are going to be asleep for a long time cause since the bullet been in existence no higher consciousness, chromosomes, religion, spirituality, voodoo, metaphysics, UFO's, aliens, prayer, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, Buddha, etc ever stopped a bullet cold, except in the movies.

Your statement may not be exactly true.
It seems that it may be the case that it was the abdication of this spiritual power and higher consciousness that led to our present condition.

http://www.historyofmagick.com/?p=34

Your statement may not be exactly true.
It seems that it may be the case that it was the abdication of this spiritual power and higher consciousness that led to our present condition.

http://www.historyofmagick.com/?p=34

Is it true or not? I do not know what "may not be exactly true" means. It is either truth or not. When the spiritual power was given up where did it go? I am confused on the term "spiritual power" and "higher consciousness". I have heard this said before but this "spiritual power" and "higher consciousness" still has not stopped the bullets. Neither could it stop the Greeks, Hyksos, Assyrians, etc. I have been told that white people are of a so called "lower consciousness" and lack "spirituality". My questions to the person who told me this was, How do they control and run the planet with such lower consciousness and no spiritual power? And why do the people (Africans) who talk the most about spirituality and how spiritual they are have no biscuit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back