Black Poetry : BREAKFAST HIP HOP

I wasn't gon comment but I can't help myself....

all the food you are talking about is horrible for you.....

I will quote KRS-ONE

"Life brings life and death brings death. Keep on eating the dead and what's left.... absolute disease and negative.. read the book How to Eat to Live.. by Elijah Mohammed it's a brown paper back for anybody either white or black..."

Back in the day Mr. Rhymebad these are the types of foods the slaves where fed.... which were fit for cattle and animals....

these foods you speak of cause high colestorol, diabeties ....

it's strictly fish, fruit and vegtables on my dish.........

all else makes the brain stop ....

again in the words of KRS... " your are what you eat is the way I feel you see you'll consume the FDA could care less they'll sell you donkey meat and say it's fresh"

they have also found drugs in regular drinking water...

If we gon rise as a people, if you my people, then we also need to change the way that we eat.......

filthy swine.. come on now.......

rhymebad said:
Miss Lady thant menu is slamming girl for real

Rhymebad Rhymebad....

that menu is a deathwish for real... no disrespect...

just tellin ya......

I'm watching a couple of people in my fam die right now as we converse with diabetes... high colestorol.... high blood pressure......

we should treat our bodies a lil better....

I use to eat that way....

not any more........

the only real way to see if you feel any better... mind, body and spirit is to try the alternative, and then make a choice....

done both myself so it's the truth that I tell you....

I can guarantee that there will be less trips to the doctor....

I love us as a people..... and I want us to be here... it may taste good but everything that glitters ain't gold... ya know...

just some food for thought on the menu......

stay up!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back