OldSoul : (Brazilian) TV series completely whitens Ancient Egypt; cast features 40 actors, all white

The Ancient Egyptians migrated from Ethiopia. Also there are still 'Black' people in Southern Egypt.

tumblr_mgjmqvDn7J1r3n57yo1_500.png

butter%20melt.jpg

Sure you can be Black-king, Moses certainly was. This fact shows very little appreciable difference between the two(2) groups.

Or do you disown the biblical facts of the Old Testament, purporting that Moses, a Hebrew, was raised an Egyptian, without any detection whatsoever?

I can't be both either I am Hebrew or Egyptian, I am an Israelite, not an Egyptian, where are the descendants of the ancient Egyptians today? no they are not Negroes here in America.

Sure you can be Black-king, Moses certainly was. This fact shows very little appreciable difference between the two(2) groups.

Or do you disown the biblical facts of the Old Testament, purporting that Moses, a Hebrew, was raised an Egyptian, without any detection whatsoever?
There is a major difference between the the two, one was chosen by God while the other was used to be made an example out of. Just like today you Negroes thing that you are Americans but you are not, the White people is making sure to let you know the difference.
Exo 11:7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back