play a vital role in societal goal reach
for the clouds and teach a crowd peach
in one hand an apple in the other
with a tablespoon be able soon with butter
to start eating, look one boy had my dress
up panties down and breast been sucked jest
couldn't duck the pudding

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: episode plays that in those days spirits were brave while i drop lyrics // on the pave, jus Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
nilevalley Black Education / Schools : Brave black students who paved the way for schools and college to teach Black History. Black Education / Schools 3
OldSoul OldSoul : Jesse Owens Was Brave. So Were These 17 Other Black Olympians. OldSoul 0
R Black Poetry : My flow stays in those days when men were brave the stakes high and fakes try steal your pride with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : A Brave and Startling Truth - Dr Maya Angelou OldSoul 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Georgia school shooting averted by a brave bookkeeper – and prayer Black People Doing Positive Things 29
chuck Black People : Be Brave, Blackbird And Company-! Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Be Brave Enough to Change Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
L Black Poetry : LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
I Black People : A Very Brave Man Black People Open Forum 19
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : When A Brave Man Chooses Death Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Eat soup absurd and like a group of words become text or speech Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : These words soar and tower by turning on more power can Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Folks observe my quotes and words decisions are made as religions are played in biblical form which Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sort of clever words that you never heard its an endeavor with ver Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Dodge potions the size of large oceans like an albatross at a loss for words and still a boss bird w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Saw a dame phat and stated to aim at gaining the prize use words in affairs and rattle birds in the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : [1] Hidden Behind Mockery: THE SUPPRESSION OF BLACK HISTORY IN EUROPE INTRODUCTION OF WORDS; BLACK Chevron Dove 6
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Put these rhymes in a container which exist and consist of one or more words and galore verbs my str Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : WORDS Black People Open Forum 10
Liberty Black People Politics : T.I. Has Some Words for Black America on Inauguration Day Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The P words in Politics AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship Science and Technology 17
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : How To Silence Jews who Questions Our Hebrew Identity in a Few Words Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
chuck Black People Politics : I Also Expect Obama To Back Up His Words With His Deeds!! Black People Politics 7
R Black Poetry : Manage words and damage nerds with sharp verbs yall need med // now these headaches has misled MC f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chidike Black People : In Her Own Words: Nina Simone Schools Zoe Saldana on Race and Identity Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : If your words are sharp and the verbs from the heart they can pierce through shitty stupidity and pi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : War of Words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My flow is flames and poets proclaim that we live in the best society and have the nerves, words and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use words strongly consist of verbs only that show action And flow with satisfaction like fish strea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Wise Words from Jill Scott OldSoul 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Jeremiah Wright's Words Hauntingly Relevant Today Black People Politics 0
Eno Otu Black People : Interesting words from Muhammad Ali about Malcolm X "will die" for his verbal attacks against... Black People Open Forum 2
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Aren't Farrakhan's words in this video actually a TERRORISTIC THREAT? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 34
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7