Black Poetry : Brand New!

DymePlaya2g

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2001
Dallas, TX
Occupation
Platform Makeup Artist, Creative Director
I take a long walk/ stop/ brace myself then sit/ imagine this, that and the other/ the width of your shoulders/ rise of your chest/ curve and contour of your lips/ unlock the vault/ relinquising the portion of me that's best/ better and most delicate/ cherish it/ never question it/ for my love is never divided/ previous mates couldn't find it/ had to hide it/ loved one-sided/ never completely/ kept my emotions folded neatly/ left to wear only on a special occassion/ your words are like fire/ intense and blazing/ rise, has risen, rose, and continues raising/ like the neo-soul movement/ my soul aches for you/ i intend to prove it/ along with yours i mustn't lose it/ i didn't choose it/ life subdued it/ wasn't expected but i knew it/ love life thus far/ one after another/ top 10 blues hits/ sick of that ****/ i want to dance to your jazzy tune/ sit in darkness/ lite up my room/ cloud my mind with thougths of you/ and make love til noon, oooh, make love til noon/ together we begin.

Thanks...

Hey Shaneak...haven't really been hiding...i stop thru every blue moon to read some posts...just wasnt feeling up to posting anything of my own...figured the world could do without my drama and silliness for a while...LOL! anyway, missed ya! i'm getting back on point so look for me...oh and we need to get a FREESTYLE going on day...i know u wit it!

LOVE&RESPECT
DP2G

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back