Black Christians : BRAND NEW CLOTH: Deep Message About the NEW MOVEMENTS in the past

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
BRAND NEW CLOTH: Deep Message About the NEW MOVEMENTS in the past
Brand New Bottles

In these scriptures in the GOSPEL a number of the authors, the apostles, wrote about what Jesus said in the form of a riddle, a parable that regards A NEW MOVEMENT of which became the Christian Movement. And Jesus’ deep message about new movements were also based on many others that have happened in the distant past especially the historical account of what happened during the Exodus. But also, much of what he said can apply to both a negative or a positive aspect. Much of what Jesus said could be taken in two varying ways; which is what it means in that he spoke with a tongue like ‘a two-edged sword. His words and messages are powerful, sharp, and could slice or cut to the heart quickly and can be divisive. Or, Jesus’ messages can be meant for two totally different aspects, people, governments or etc. And, therefore, it takes me a long time sometimes, to really understand many things written about in the Bible, and the deeper meanings sometimes strike me unexpectantly or, at a time when I least expect to even understand—the lights turn on. This parable would be one of those moments of an epiphany for me.

I did search, research and ask a lot of questions about this passage about the brand new cloth and bottle. Initially, for the life of me, I could not understand why in the world, would Jesus reply to ‘an old bottle’ as he did, but I came to understand this through research that I had imagined our common bottles of today, and not the ‘canteen’ or ‘canvas-typed’ bottles of the past! Then I began to understand more and more. Therefore now, I have come to understand the Christian Movement that Jesus came to start but also, it has given me more peace and understanding about much more when it comes to the prophecy of our future here on earth. I understand too, that Jesus came to forewarn us about the Colonial Movement of which came about the the Slave Trade Movement of stealing millions of little African children that formed the basis of the African Americans in America today. We today are the product of enslaved African children because this government could not convince adult Africans to give up their souls and remain physically alive. And today, this system is still 'cashing in' on that very foundation.

By the end of the forty (40) years in the Sinai Peninsula and when the Hebrew Israelites moved out and into the Middle East region of Jerusalem, except for two people, there was no one that was a part of that movement that came out of the older civilization. The issue of COLORISM was so much of a human degradation used to harm Israel and so many others under the Egyptian system that it even caused Moses to not be able to handle the situation completely in the presence of the Israelite masses that looked to him as their priesthood. The Creator is not charmed by how light Moses had been or how black Solomon had been, He only deals with our problems on earth in dealing with this great evil. The LORD God allowed the Israelites the chance to make a change, but they had proven that they had adapted to the old ways under the Egyptian system and did not completely view their experience there as completely negative and soul killing. Hence the affect of human sacrifice was brushed aside by the masses with only the exception of two—Joshua and Caleb. So now, in short, Jesus said that in order for a negative system to thrive at the expense of human sacrifice, the very victims have to agree. So therefore, in order to have a better humanity, you can’t put ‘new wine’ into ‘the older generations’ because all would be lost. A person has to be born again spiritually or else, God will start with your offspring to build a better world. He will use new seed. So, except for two, Joshua of Joseph and Caleb of Judah, no one made it out of the Egyptian dynastic system of the 18th Dynasty or prior systems to insert anything negative into the new priesthood of the living God. Nevertheless, God gave them all a chance to prove themselves before he rejected them. The truth denied, can become the very stumbling block! Yes! Even the 19th Dynasty of Egypt, though they too were affected, condemned that past dynastic system, but many could not accept this at that time and this system too became problematic for the indigenous people to thrive in Africa.

ST MARK 2:22.
ST LUKE 5.37-9.
ST MATTHEW 9:17.

No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment,
for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.

Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the
bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles
perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both
are preserved. ST MATTHEW 9:16-17.

No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth
new: for he saith, The old is better.
ST LUKE 5:39.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.