Black People : Brainwashing And Subliminal Messaging

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    Part 1:

BrainWashing-

1.Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious,(((aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.)))

((((2.The application of a concentrated means of persuasion, such as an advertising campaign or repeated suggestion, in order to develop a specific belief or motivation.))))))

----------

Systematic effort to destroy an individual's former loyalties and beliefs and to substitute loyalty to a new ideology or power. It has been used by religious cults as well as by radical political groups. The techniques of brainwashing usually involve isolation from former associates and sources of information; an exacting regimen calling for absolute obedience and humility; strong social pressures and rewards for cooperation; physical and psychological punishments for noncooperation, including social ostracism and criticism, deprivation of food, sleep, and social contacts, bondage, and torture; and constant reinforcement. Its effects are sometimes reversed through deprogramming, which combines confrontation and intensive psychotherapy.

When we see the numerous amounts of Hollywood movies,television sitcoms, and ect, with a collective aim at displaying WHITES as the image of success and beauty, and we see on the other hand Hollywood putting out images and movies, ect, ect about african-americans in broke up homes, drug dealers,abusers,and violent, and we see this everyday, then this is a form of brainwashing/subliminal messaging, to get one to thinking that ONLY WHITE AMERICA CAN OFFER YOU THE HOPE OF HAPPINESS! Its been done for many years and has caused the friction we see in the african-american community today.

Lets look at how our black men and black women are affected adversely by this tactic of WHITE AMERICA! First we have the movies,commercials,t.v shows,and Internet as the main form of sending out the brainwashing subliminal messages to our youth and young adults who are experiencing the changes of life on the run.

1. The brainwashing starts the first time a child or young adult views the movie or media feed, and it broadcasts a White Male or White Female as successful,i.e never shows whites in negative perspective unless its in a War movie where they make it seem they're always fighting for a cause,and then vice-versa, they show a Black Male and Black female as always unsuccessful,i.e we're always placed in movies that have us on TRIAL,in some sort of fight for our lives, they show us as undisciplined, and have us shed as fighting amongst each other after we are defeated in some way by the white man!

Next they have the ad campaigns,i.e commercials, magazines(always propped up in grocery stores and of course our libraries and bookstores), where they place White Blond Haired and Blue Eyed Males and Females, or Europeans with the same typical features, and have them always front-covered, and never a african-american or our features! So when we as young african-american men and women, both young and old(mostly geared at young teenagers and young adults) view these messages and severe WHITE GLORY advertising, we become fixiated on the belief that that is the way to look and mate with so as to have that same success or lifestyle!! Its been a systematical tear-down of our belief and pride of our african qualities and features, and they have subjugated our minds to a lie that black is bad, so they never practice equality as they preach about, so in form they don't PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH!

2. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    2. Next the actions we start to attempt on ourselves and to one another as african-americans is where the brainwashing and subliminal messaging takes full effect. We know that we already have our minds polluted with White is this and that, and black is this and that, so we already have a White v.s Black Mentality that sets in, in our everday lives. We now begin to compare ourselves and our personal looks to those of White people or Non-african-americans, and thats where we have this:

1)Our black women over the years have practiced much with trying to bleach their hair different colors than its original color, because of the blond hair/rich textured black silky european style hair. Our women also experiment with putting on skin creames that attempt to make themselves lighter or more dry as whites skin are naturally!! Our Black men have practiced trying to entice themselves to the opposite sex by trying to do the same bleaching of hair at times and getting it more rich in texture instead of its original african cultured form!

2) The Eyes: LOL!! this is the part that has had our african-american community looking very stupid at times and VERY WHITEWASHED because of this Hollywood Brainwashing. We have a problem where CONTACT LENSES and the changing of the color of our EYES has been an MASSIVE participation in by YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE!LET ME LET OUR BROTHAS AND SISTAS KNOW:YOUR NORMAL AFRICAN-AMERICAN BROWNISH/DARK BROWN EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Why do i see brothers and sisters WEARING BLUE,RED,GREEN,HAZEL,AND ALL SORTS OF CRAZY COLORED CONTACT LENSES TO COVER UP THEIR NATURAL BEAUTY, with this being again a action derived from what we have viewed through the media AS BEAUTIFUL!! WRONG!!!! Contact lenses should be used for CORRECTIVE EYESIGHT brothers and sisters, not to try and emulate a WHITE/EUROPEAN FEATURE! LOVE YOUR OWN FEATURES, GET PRIDE IN HOW YOU LOOK SO YOU WILL NOT LOOK DOWN ON YOURSELF AND ANOTHER BROTHER OR SISTER FOR THAT MATTER!! This actions of shedding your african qualities and features is very RAMPANT throughout the community, and it all stems from WHITE AMERICAS Brainwashing/subliminal messaging advertising, because our youth are not seeing the equal share of their TRUE beauty in the MEDIA of which has taken over as the voice unfortunately for MANY!! So thats why our young and old view it as credible, WHEN IN FACT ITS VERY FALSE!!

3. Now we get into why brothas and sistas run away from their black counterparts to WHITES, which the above-mentioned evidence TIES RIGHT INTO THIS MENTALITY OF HATE FOR THEIR AFRICAN FEATURES AND CULTURE,basically WhiteWashed!

After we have been subjected to all of this brainwashing, and we start to change our appearances and personalities, we now want to be accepted by the hollywood god-like image that has been so pumped into the MIND!! So we have our black males wanting to be with the typical white/non-black ((FEATURED)) females and our black females wanting to be with the typical white/non-black ((FEATURED)) males, and it becomes the FALSE SAVIOR for our brothas and sistas, and implies to them that BLACK IS NOT COMPATIBLE, JUST BASIC BRAINWASHING GENOCIDE OF A MIND,CULTURE AND RACE IF CONTINUED!! HAVE PRIDE FOR YOURSELF AND HOW YOU LOOK AND YOUR PERSONALITY! WHITE IS NOT THE PURE GODLY IMAGE THAT IS DISPLAYED, ITS A TRAP AND WE NEED TO AWAKEN TO THE TRUTH!!!

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    For starters, Peace and Welcome to the Destee Family & Community! Feel free to make yourself at home here because you truly are at home!

Secondly, I think this piece of advice that you have shared with us, and truly hope you continue to share more. However if I may ask: Do you have a [re]source or link to provide to substantiate the information you have shared? If you don't mind, I along with other members here would like for you to share it with us as well.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you are enjoying your time with us here!

KWABENA

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    These are my own words brother, and come from my own experiences from myself and others in the african communities with which i've struggled and grown up in!

There is no link or site, with which to showcase an epidemic, of which has raged within our community since slavery!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Chinelo ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing !!!

Please make yourself at home, because you are! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

6. Maîtresse

Maîtresse A Lady MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Control Yourself or somebody (or something!) else will.

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    I understand that, but if someone wanted to follow-up on this and do more research on the topic, is there anything you would be able to refer them to?

After all, this is a very important topic that calls for following up.

KWABENA

8. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    the or a systematic approach is everywhere, and not set in place to brainwash only us...

have you watched the TV shows lately Black, white, hispanic I have seen more single parent homes brought in by white families than ever before, and many depicting themselves as both man and women who for the llife of them cant find a job, or are nimphos who cant keep those hands off their siblings spouse, some alkies, some druggies...

its pretty much an all out assault anymore on any group,

from how I see it...

if anything Tv shows are more paranoid than ever, they would rather show their own acting jacka**es..

and listening to how the kids berate elders, and themselves, is remarkable

have any of you had a chance to catch one of those ADT home protection commercials..you notice how everyone of them are caucasian,(well at least from the ones I've seen) even though they depict us as people you think of breaking into someones house,

they know they bet not show a Black face breaking into that little white womans house lol...

*maybe its just how I think*

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Published on Wednesday, October 21, 2009 by Raw Story
    Pentagon Used Psychological Operation on US Public, Documents Show
    Figure in Bush propaganda operation remains Pentagon spokesman
    by Brad Jacobson

In Part I [1] of this series, Raw Story revealed that Bryan Whitman, the current deputy assistant secretary of defense for media operations, was an active senior participant in a Bush administration covert Pentagon program that used retired military analysts to generate positive wartime news coverage.

A months-long review of documents and interviews with Pentagon personnel has revealed that the Bush Administration's military analyst program -- aimed at selling the Iraq war to the American people -- operated through a secretive collaboration between the Defense Department's press and community relations offices.

Raw Story has also uncovered evidence that directly ties the activities undertaken in the military analyst program to an official US military document's definition of psychological operations -- propaganda that is only supposed to be directed toward foreign audiences.

The investigation of Pentagon documents [2] and interviews with Defense Department officials and experts in public relations found that the decision to fold the military analyst program into community relations and portray it as "outreach" served to obscure the intent of the project as well as that office's partnership with the press office. It also helped shield its senior supervisor, Bryan Whitman, assistant secretary of defense for media operations, whose role was unknown when the original story of the analyst program broke.

In a nearly hour-long phone interview, Whitman asserted that since the program was not run from his office, he was neither involved nor culpable. Exposure of the collaboration between the Pentagon press and community relations offices on this program, however, as well as an effort to characterize it as a mere community outreach project, belie Whitman's claim that he bears no responsibility for the program's activities.

full article;
    http://www.commondreams.org/print/48512

10. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    I will provide some links that i think would help, once i've posted more on here, so as to be able to provide it for you, although its more about uplifting yourself and other brothers and sisters around you, than expecting the purposeful oppressive tactics to stop, thats why its something that we must do to unite ourselves and our communities!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deprograminh the negro slave mentality to whiteman