Black People : Brain killers have no eyes!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Poetic Justice, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Poetic Justice

Poetic Justice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    Brain Killers have no eyes! :toast: :confused: :confused: :confused: Summer breeze can heat up a world but, the cold lays its ugly hand upon its prey.
    Its hand is greedy and wanting and fights the gentle rays of the sun with unruly awareness.
    Fight as you may you will never win if you have no eyes for the brain killers, they will assuage your right to feel whats normal and you will wake up in its bloody derision.
    Pounding and pounding will awaken you and numb you until your soul loses all thought and they will take you to a place unknown to the human or the mortal soul.
    You smile underneath all the skin for the lost ones, who did not have the strengh to understand whats real.
    You live under the skin, a whole new life, only the skin shields you from preying eyes, for the brain killers know who knows and will succumb to the eyes for unyeiding loyalty only to punish with retribution and power.
    Run from the brain killers, for they want only to devise a plan of normality to your life and you will die in your skin, no-bodies will play in your head and you will not feel the plush silk of word awaken you in your sleep.
    Slumber will be your birth and your birthright will be lost.
    Safeguard they serene tranguility of being, being you and dont change who you are.
    Armour yourself will the tools needed to stand tall against the brain killers, and kill thyself first.
    For if they come for you and still your gold you will be lost in a rigormourous state of decapatation.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    word !!! i hear ya here and know of this
    nice topic

3. Poetic Justice

Poetic Justice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you very much, super moderator.
    Sometimes i have to come back and read what i wrote, because i can be doing anything and the vibe to write will claim me.
    I also want to thank all who have left me replies for other threads, i have been really busy lately.
    But i miss you all.