Black Poetry : boyfriend....

mkhaya lo'

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 1, 2001
Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Occupation
Journalist
there are those kindda guys, guys that you just know are somebody's boyfriend.
you don't know him he doesn't know you.
but he looks, talks, walks and even smells like a boyfriend.
I mean, you don't even have to ask....just look...at his smoothness, his cuteness, his sweetness, but don't forget, his takeness!

the boyfriend brother, I'm convinced at the back of his mind...knows!
He knows that somewhere out there, some woman will look at him and think...I would love a man like that-then his got you, hooked! to his game. He wants to be your boyfriend-He's available.

He doesn't want to feel your pain, carry your burdens with you, have nothing so you can have, be nothing so you can shine...
he doesn't want to nourish you on every level and face rejection when you just can't stand the site of him-for no particular reason other than your just iritable on that day..he doesn't want to wait outside the bathroom door screaming "are you okay'-because he noticed from across the room that you ran out looking a bit sick!

He wants to be your boyfriend your take me to dinner show me off to your friend, someone to have a sexlife with....
he's someone to call your ex-boyfriend when he no longer does it for you.

spare me a boyfriend then, if you must.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back