Black Teenagers : Boyfriend Dilemma, or something like that

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by Prizefighter16, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    Alright im goin out wit this dude right...real cool, nice personality...only problem is he's had a real funny history wit women....

por ejemplo<<<<lol i remember that from Spanish class>

he's slept with 41 girls (i believe him, because well, i kno how jamaican men run things)

he's stolen women from his friends like how many times( too many times...:bye: i mean he's a triflin negro???, not surprised tho>> a so how dem run tings deh inna JA)

he's cheated on his girlfriends more than once
    (a so how dem run tings )

now if after readin this u want to hit me wit a brick that's ok, because i feel like im settin myself up big time. But i can't help that he's really honest with me. it's a real letdown when he tells me some of this stuff, but it's like it's refreshing that he's not trying to hide his past...and he has said that it WAS his PAST. Hmmmm does that make a difference???

i am gonna be straightforward with him this evening...kinda rap it up and be blunt about where this relationship is goin. I ain lookin for a marriage...i mean im only 17, but still, i dont like having feelings i cannot control, especially when im gonna get hurt in the long run. So fam...help a sistah out. the situation seems naive...but i don't kno, intuition woulda set in by now, like it does with other boys...wit this kat it's a blank, i dont kno what to think

Word from MzSoulll :cool:

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Have you been intimate with him?
    Does he have children?
    How old is he?
    I know you like him, most playa's are easy to fall for because they are charming and full of themselves and convincing you to fulfill them as well.
    I'm going to give it to you straight because I was once 17yrs old.First if you sleep with him wear CONDOMS! yOU DON'T WANT TO DIE FOR PENIS! Second what about him do you really like? Do me this favor throw your emotions in a river the next time he comes around. Look and listen to him and I mean really dig deep inside yourself and ask is this the kind of guy that will hit it and quit it and leave me hurt,crying,possibly with a std or baby, or is this the kind that will take me on real dates,movies,museums,plays,parties,dances,parks, beaches,horseback riding, tell me I'm beautiful even when I know I'm looking my worst because his reflection of me is seen through his heart not his false pretenses.

I hope this helps baby girl:hearts4:

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    you already answered your own question..........you are wise......just listen to your own self.

BTW - look up a song by Oscar Brown Jr called "the snake" it will tell you all about your exact situation.

4. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Yep...you need to be slapped right upside the head with that brick...and a few pepples...a couple of rocks...and a big behind boulder. :lol:

You called him trifling and said it wasn't suprising AND YET YOU STILL WANT TO BE WITH HIM.

You said he cheats on his girlfriends AND YET YOU STILL WANT TO BE WITH HIM.

You said you're gonna get HURT in the long run AND YET YOU STILL WANT TO BE WITH HIM.

Your instincts have kicked in...you're just ignoring them or justifying his past behavior by saying that he said he's changed. Don't accept excuses for one's behavior. If you don't see it in his actions now, you won't ever see it. :maddd:

This is why a lot of women get hurt and, in the end, state that he shouldn't have hurt her when he told how he was.

If you choose to be with this guy, you will earn what's coming to you. I just hope it's not life threatening. This is a life's lesson waiting to be learned the hard way. :(

5. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    41 girls...I hope he's a lot older than you. And if he is, you shouldn't be messing with him. If he isn't, then he's a h0es and you shouldn't be messing with him. So either way, just leave. What good will come out of this relationship? Do you think you're going to suddenly make him want to only sleep with one girl? :hammer: Just because he admits it straight up doesn't mean anything. He could simply be bragging, all the while thinking in his head "this girl is sooo stupid, I can tell her all this and still get in her pants". Do you really want that? Why do women/ girls say they want certain things in a guy then turn around and hook up with the worse dude they can find? Then they turn around and complain that men drove them into their defensive mentality and man-hating mindset. My goodness. Is a post really neccessary to figure this out prizefighter? I'm not trying to be mean, but listen to yourself. Some people don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

6. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    And award for STRAIGHT-TO-THE-POINT answer of the DAY goes to......

DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.............
    oh sista prize smh sweetie I think you are a BRIGHT young sistah and very talented @ that... but this smh. Money hit the NAIL ON DA HEAD.

7. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Rule #1: Don't anything married people do if you ain't married...

This means no sex. Which means no chances of babies, diseases or emotional drama.

This means no playing house. Which means no chances of screwing up your credit as a result of someone elses irresponsibility.

This means no drama, no drama, no drama. Don't start none, won't be none.

Question:

Why would you settle for someone who has such blatant disreguard for himself and those who he is envolved with?

Don't you think you deserve better?

Observation:

Any man who is honestly making and effort to keep count of the number of women he has slept with is not looking for a mate but another notch in his headboard. Be careful sister, men with these sort obsessions and tendencies usually step up their game at some point. Meaning eventually he will have his sex-capades in circulation on video tape. Don't get caught on tape or on the internet.

Trust your intuition:

God has blessed women with wisdom and intuition. Meaning women can smell foolishness before it gets started good.. Pay attention to those red flags you are noticing.. To let him go now may cause temporary heartache but it will pass.. Remember all that may be good to you is not necessarily good for you...

God be with you Sister....

8. Prizefighter16

Ratings:
    +18
    IN RESPONSE TO THE LOVE>>>Lol

alright imma see if i could respond to all yall comments in one message...i didn't realize i would get so much feedback...:cool:

cursed heart i see wat you're saying...i ain't tryna fall in no playa game...but u kno, sometimes i have those ditsy moments where my brain and my emotions aint really on the same page. but i am comin to my own conclusions at this point...in other words im reading him out, and im about to cut him loose bless

jamesfrmphilly i kno i did answer my own question, but there are times
    i don't trust my instinct, SOMETIMES...i dont' mind being reassured, because i can think myself out of my own logic, if u get what i mean i will definitely look up the tune u put. i heard a clip of it bless

Dang Monetary i dont think throwin stuff at me was the way to make ur point but thank you for affirming what i was already thinking bless

Kentemojo He's 21, and whoa brotha i haven't even said i was gonna sleep with the dude. Im a VIRGIN, i will be till after i get married...so that won't change...im not steppin down my level for him. so i aint tryna rearrange the man, and im definitely not tryna ack naive cuz lets face it, i know what im seeing...but really, that don't mean a flyin ****...i felt comfortable puttin my dillemma on destee because i knew that my fam would come through. I mean, i can't go to my father, he cheated on my mother, can't go to my moms, she aint gonna be much help, most of the males in my family cheated at one point my grandfather on my father's side had about 20 children with so many different women, it seems like a trait of my culture. ...so yeah i wanted to see what YALL had to say, whether to criticize or otherwise...i needed to read what im reading. i know u say ur not trying to be mean (which most of the time means u were) and maybe u don't think it was worth me puttin this post up here...but then again...this was for my growth, not for urs... you're on a way different level than i am. oh yeah u also made a statement "Why do women/ girls say they want certain things in a guy then turn around and hook up with the worse dude they can find? Then they turn around and complain that men drove them into their defensive mentality and man-hating mindset?" HUH????? brotha do u got a story to share? lol cuz i neva stated what i looked for in a guy, nor did i ever mention a defensive mentality...i guess it was a bit of sarcasm on ur part, but i think u should put that in another thread.. bless & peace

triniti yeah ur right triniti, Monetary did make good points bless

RAdical Faith thanks man, i really appreciate what u wrote... all jokes aside what u said was exactly what i needed to read, no sarcasm involved, imma take that. bless

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    yo, ma.......

(that's how you kids talk, right?)
    did U ever wonder why an older cat would be easing up on a young girl? why can't he deal with an older woman?
    could he be weak in his game and so have to take it down to the kiddy end of the pool?
    just curious.

10. Prizefighter16

Ratings:
    +18

lol @ you kids. i neva saw age as much of an issue because im gonna be 18 in a couple months..but i've always been approached by older men...even a 31 year old claiming i was "mature for my age", which i am, but that's the line they like to use to get me to have sex, so i know all about the fantasy some older men have when it comes to younger women....we're the naive more free ones compared to mature women who can see right through their game...kinda soundz like my situation right??lol yeah it's finished