Phones and Apps : BOYCOTT VERIZON, AT&T- CELL PHONES ARE BEING USED TO TRACK US

DA BROTHER LOVE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 30, 2004
On the way to the Verizon store, I started to remember what it was like for me when I used to work at a cell phone store... I would always see customers being mistreated and constantly kirking out in the store. I remember seeing that the employees reaction to it, they didnt give a **** either way. They all had a nonchalant, and sometimes bitter attitude towards the customer. Call it bad customer service or call it burnout thats for you to decide. Either way, now that the shoe was about to be on the other foot, I started to prepare myself for a big headache. Little did I know what I was in for.

Okay so I go in to have my cell phone fixed. The problem is that the earpiece on the phone doesnt work. Mind you this is a refurbished phone. You can imagine my frustration having to turn in my original phone only to get another phone that is malfunctioning. But to top it off, when I brought the phone in originally, the phone DID NOT have GPS on it. When I got the refurbished phone, all of a sudden, it had GPS on it. The customer rep is telling me some bull**** story about how its printed on the internet that all phones have to have GPS on it.

First of all my phone is a older phone, since when do they put new features on old phones?

Second of all, I aint paying for this GPS ****, I didnt aks for it, why the **** is it on there?

I already why. I think you know too.

You know where I am going with this.

I find it very fitting that this is coming from that very same company that Bush was using to tap our cell phones. Now all of a sudden every phone has a tracking device on it?

Everyday we are getting closer and closer to total fascism. The ****** up thing to notice is that it happens slowly, in subtle ways.... so that most people wont even know whats going on.... until its too late.

I've heard something on this level that cell phones are devices to
keep up with the everyday people and who they communicate with
and to think these phones have the GPS added .......

How true is this saying that we are now box in and trackable with one click ?

receiving a phone call on a cell phone is only possible because that cell phone is able to be found, i.e., "tracked".

<shrug> this country has pretty much always been "fascist". it's just that there is enough infrastructure in place now that the build-up is much easier to see. it's always been there. and it ain't gonna slow down because "you" are gonna go "buy". (it don't matter what, just employing the mechanism that enables "buy" is sufficient.)

as an example of how effective, and easily this stuff works; folks are still using windows, ie and office, even though "new" vulnerabilities are being exposed every week. `course, "everybody knows" that all ya gotta do is use the pre-installed symantec tools ... which, of course, being built to the same standards, have the same vulnerabilities.

this is what not knowing understanding the technology underlying the tools one uses every day leads to: they have slipped all the stuff to "you" already; "you" just refuse to learn enough to protect "yourself".

would do much better to "boycott" the entirety of the system, including their jobs, their educational systems, their entertainment systems, their financial systems, their "religious" systems - the entirety of their systems. if they don't getcha one way, there are plenty more!!

but "one can't do that can one" ... or so they would have one to believe.

what's the brother say? "but y'all don't here me, tho."

to $$RICH$$: yeah, the only new thing about this gps stuff is that it is now "one-click".

to spicy: there is no "cell phone conspiracy": it is the nature of the technology. for "national security purposes all personnel being in this country/planet are being monitored for their own personal safety and conv enience. we are only here to help you." they don't give a flip about what Black people do or say. Africans in america were effectively nullified as soon as they stepped up to fight to be called "african americans" ... (chase back metro to see who, ultimately, owns it.)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back