Black People Politics : Boyce Watkins boldly calls Omarosa the "B" Word

Let's deal with letter O first. You write:

"Further more it isn't my moral character we are looking at is it, it is Omarosa's."

I think the curiosity lay more about your moral compass, which dictates your moral character. That is to say, upon what spiritual authority are you rolling with which permits you to express hostility toward Queen Omarosa?

Even though you have been giving ample opportunities to cite something, a footnote, a sentence, a piece of a sliver of a small morsel of a little bit which supports your aversion against Queen Omarosa, it's becoming more and more clear that you are unable to deliver.

And don't feel bad because everyone who walked in this room caping for her desecration sits in the same class as you: Beyond the superficial and the petty, neither of you have a logical response to justify the hostility shown Queen Omarosa.

In you not doing so, you demonstrate a key argument which I had been advancing: this implacable hostility toward Queen Omarosa is illogical. It simply doesn't make sense.

Mr. Watkins seems to be ensnared in the same trap. And perhaps his guilt or some other reason had caused him to make a second video about Queen Omarosa because he wasn't getting the reception he thought he would get in the first one:

View attachment 13242

And in the second video, he brought a Black Woman on to support his thesis against Queen Omarosa. Remember what we said about him, he's slick about his. We'll integrate the details of that video later.

But all of this combined is to show that when you decipher this twisted phenomenon...when you dismantle its structure piece by piece as we have done here, you begin to realize this hatred many of us are carrying for our Black Women is unfounded and rooted in things that don't make sense.

Think about it. Notice how all of this time you haven't once dropped a citation as to how you were empowered to push Queen Omarosa off the cliff. You cannot provide any documentation or any type of evidence whatsoever--based on the legacies of Ogoun--which may satisfy curious minds as to how you developed your hostility toward this Queen.

You wrote this:

Once AGAIN perfection I directed your attention to my avatar name so that you might understand better why my references to the dog were not the slur you seem to think it was. [Ja].

Could it be you're starting to walk back the tone by which you attacked Queen Omarosa because you're starting to see my point is valid?

All of that, every single bit of it has been asked and answered already. And much of it more than twice and three times. To start all over again would be just a redundant exercise.
Except for your last question;

Could it be you're starting to walk back the tone by which you attacked Queen Omarosa because you're starting to see my point is valid?

Don't be tone deaf, I'll not invite or accept a reptilian white soul into family no matter what gender.
But you're welcome to that vapid empty vessel that poses as a human, I want no part of her.
Does that sound like I'm walking anything back?

Last edited:
All of that, every single bit of it has been asked and answered already. And much of it more than twice and three times. To start all over again would be just a redundant exercise.
Except for your last question
;

Don't be tone deaf, I'll not invite or accept a reptilian white soul into family no matter what gender.

But you're welcome to that vapid empty vessel that poses as a human, I want no part of her.
Does that sound like I'm walking anything back?

You're right, my apologies, you do not sound like you're walking anything back. That's unfortunate because I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

But let's pause for a moment and address what's in green above. You wrote:

That's untrue and everyone--including you--know it. What you have been doing is breakdancing around the question. Moonwalking. Spinning on the floor. The same of which you are doing here. You never answered the question regarding your source by which you garner strength to push Queen Omarosa off the cliff.

Responding to the question with irrelevancies is not answering the question but being non responsive.

As I clearly noted, beyond petty and superficial justifications, you cannot point to any basis for your hostility towards Queen Omarosa. Now, you coming back and saying something to the effect, "I'm not going to share with you why I hold this hostility towards her" is not, my good Sir, a response. That's being evasive.

You didn't do good on the first level of analysis. But let's see if you can improve.

Let's evaluate some of your words against Queen Omarosa in another context but first let's remind everyone of the vitriol you used against Queen Omarosa. Your words, that you've written, for Queen Omarosa are:

1) "back stabber" (post # 7).

2) "Uncle Tom" (post # 7).

3) "aunt Jemima" (post # 7).

4) "liar" (post # 7).

5) "two faced" (post # 7).

6) "I'd never call her a b****, I think more highly of dogs than what she is." (post # 7).

7) "she sold a whole lotta people down the river without a care or thought" (post # 20)

8) "As I said earlier I refrain from using the b**** label inre to people; because I actually think quite highly of dogs and applying a name like that to a human only lowers the prestige of the dog." (post # 23).

9) "enemies" (post # 43).

10) "reptilian soul of the white moral code" (post # 45).

11) "two-faced betrayer" (post # 49).

12) "vapid empty vessel that poses as a human" (post # 54).

Ok, we have gleaned 12 vitriolic names used by this poster against Queen Omarosa. I want everyone to look over that list closely. In fact, write them down because it will bring the point more into focus as we make the next point.

When most people think of Black-on-Black violence, they automatically think of a black person being violent against another black person---but with a physical weapon. But violence is not limited to physical weapons. Inappropriate name-calling is also too a weapon.

May I remind the readers of April 7, 1994 through July 1994. The mass genocide in Rwanda.

The Hutus murdered the Tutsis. About a hundred days of raw slaughter at least 800,000 dead and 250k raped.

That's a tragedy in itself. That is the tragedy.

But another level of despondency about this violence was how it was prefaced and how it was precipitated and kept going. It was with words.

Some of those highly-respected ("leaders") in the opposition called the Tutsi both "rats" and "cockroaches" as they roamed the streets killing hundreds of thousands of women, babies and men.

They said the same about the babies making the argument that so the babies too should be killed, my bad, "exterminated" because they have no value as roaches. They are, according to the Hutus, "not human."

Consider that, and then recall the subtitle to Dr. Amos N. Wilson's (1990) book Black-on-Black Violence. His subtitle is: The Psychodynamics of black self-annihilation in service of white domination.

So how can any good come out of the hostility toward Queen Omarosa? I'm being rhetorical because we know the poster ain't gon respond except with breakdancing. Our point is clear: because there is no reasonable explanation, this vitriol against Queen Omarosa is raw hostility...it's a clear case of violence against Black Women but without a gun or a knife.

And unfortunately, her sons, like Mr. Watkins, is a perpetrator.

This is how come the 15-year aged Honorable Queen Latasha Harlins:
tasha.jpg

was killed by a Korean woman in 1991. The story is that Queen Latasha was stealing orange juice, but that was debunked. She died clinching the money to be paid in her hand.

So why did the white female Judge who overturned the conviction by giving the killer community service instead of jail time? That's easy to answer. The killer and the judge saw Queen Latasha as a "cockroach"...to be "exterminated."

Nothing has changed, right? Look at the Korean stores today, still treating our Queens like "cockroaches." Not treating our women with respect.

But now, in the age of globalization, we have many black men ("leaders") calling our women roaches with the veneer of synonyms: "bchs", "hos", "sluts", "bed wenches"..."enemies."

Then those non-blacks who disrespect our women say, "ish, yo men don't respect you, eff...why should we?"

We recognize the Honorable Queens Tanisha Anderson, Charnesia Corley, Keiauna Davis, DeBony Groves, LaTanya Haggerty, Ann Barksdale.

We also don't forget the Honorable Queen Sandra Bland loses her life because the cop who interacted with her knew full well there are enough black men out here who would oppose her strength and greatness and these men will look the other way when she "commits suicide."

First of all perfection I really feel slighted; you forgot to include BETRAYER.

Next I'd like to mention that just because the answers to your questions don't satisfy you personally doesn't mean they haven't been answered.

And lastly I'd point out you've made a huge leap from the singular to the plural and making exactly the same mistake white people do in their thinking and feeling about black people......they all lazy, they all stupid, they all criminals......etc etc etc. Except in your case you've projected every crime perpetrated by whom ever against every black women and laid those crimes on the door stoop of every black man because most us demand some singular odd black woman bears the weight of her sins she's committed against her family. So some how in your mind that makes all us equally guilty of all the crimes against all black women.
Because by your standard all black men are equally guilty of all crimes against all black women for a singular criticism of one woman. And it matters little how you word it it is in the same coding the white use in their thinking about blacks.....Oooh you hold this woman accountable........you black men treat all black women like garbage.

It leads one to wonder perfection; do you ever listen to yourself?

Now I'm tired of wandering this mobius main drag of your's, from here on perfection unless you have something new to say,
talk to the hand

First of all perfection I really feel slighted; you forgot to include BETRAYER.

Next I'd like to mention that just because the answers to your questions don't satisfy you personally doesn't mean they haven't been answered.

And lastly I'd point out you've made a huge leap from the singular to the plural and making exactly the same mistake white people do in their thinking and feeling about black people......they all lazy, they all stupid, they all criminals......etc etc etc. Except in your case you've projected every crime perpetrated by whom ever against every black women and laid those crimes on the door stoop of every black man because most us demand some singular odd black woman bears the weight of her sins she's committed against her family. So some how in your mind that makes all us equally guilty of all the crimes against all black women.
Because by your standard all black men are equally guilty of all crimes against all black women for a singular criticism of one woman. And it matters little how you word it it is in the same coding the white use in their thinking about blacks.....Oooh you hold this woman accountable........you black men treat all black women like garbage.

It leads one to wonder perfection; do you ever listen to yourself?

Now I'm tired of wandering this mobius main drag of your's, from here on perfection unless you have something new to say,
talk to the hand

R E P O R T CARD

SUBJECT GRADE

BREAKDANCING
………………………………………………………………………………... A+

MOONWALKING ............................................................…. A+

SPINNING ON THE FLOOR...…………………………………………………………... A+

BEING EVASIVE ………………….............................................……. D-

PROVIDING EVIDENCE/PROOF...………………..............................…. F

ARGUMENTS..................................................................…. D-

NAME CALLING (BLACK WOMEN) .....................................…. A+

ABILITY TO GRASP SUBJECT MATTER...……………………………………………… F

TENACITY…………………………………………....……………………………………………… A

COMMENTS: Student was given a D- for evasion because his evasion was detected. However, within the context of this evaluation, student is superb with evasive tactics in not responding directly to questions.

Command of subject matter substandard but may improve to average should student provide substance to his position rather than relying on evasive tactics and unsupportable, superficial opinions.

Student must be complimented on his persistence. Although unworkable in this examination, he displayed a 'going forth despite having no evidence' more so than his comrades in the room who vacated the premises almost immediately.

Student seems not to carry any significant knowledge on the legacies of the great Nigerian mythological persona Ogoun, despite him constantly saying so and despite his suggestion that those legacies may support his hostility toward Black Women in general and Queen Omarosa in particular.

Student seems to have an unlimited verbal arsenal of vitriolic names he proudly holds at his disposal for Black Women.

Student shows a poor understanding of seeing the nexus between allowing one Black Woman to be desecrated means the opening of others will follow.

Gordan.jpg
Moving right along…

Remember this incident which took place at the National Association of Black Journalists convention back in August 2017? Seems they deliberately brought Queen Omarosa into an ambush.

But our primary concern here is with Ed Gordan and his machismo. So he comes from behind the podium and approaches Queen Omarosa to intimidate her. Bossing up on her basically because he wanted questions answered about what's going on in the Trump administration.

Interestingly, I have never seen him boss up on a guy like this...never.

The disrespect he displayed toward her was typical of certain black men who can magically summon awesome courage and astounding strength when it comes to abusing and threatening and bossing up on Black Women, but it dissipates when that same courage is needed against those who oppresses them.

Emphasis here is added to the fact that what we witness is how this level of open disrespect is not limited to the gangsta-rappa. It's black men with PhDs, long-time and respected anchors and television and internet personalities and the like. Each one and all pushing our women off the cliff and not hesitating or so much as blinking when they do it.

It should make right-thinking people cringe when certain black men can so easily boss up on our Black Women like this.

And Gordan has a daughter who saw him run up on Queen Omarosa.

But peep. I find this interesting. Here's the lyrics from T.I's. part in the song called "Bchs and Bottles":

I’m turned up till my knob broke you say turn it down I say nah ho
My neck rocky like Balboa, my watch official, it's uncalled for
In the St. regis on all floors, I got six sluts on all fours
They french kissin' say bonjour I got my own shine but I want yours
I’m stupid rich got stupid bich, who stupid thick in Louboutin
Don’t like me, f**you again, wanna fight me well come do it then
Right hand to God on everything I see the hearts of men and they very lame
I won’t entertain no punk sh**, they talk sh** and I run sh**
Boy you tryin’ to get what I been here, headed down for like 10 years
I’m gettin’ it in til it's unreal let’s say one album and like ten mill
Plus my swag is stupid low IQ (dumd), hurt ***** feelin’, I don't try to
But when you ballin’ like I do, you know sucker ni**as don’t like you

Now see, here's the confusion. Why didn't Mr. Gordan run up on T.I. when he interviewed him and confronted him about the consequences of the lyrics he dropping in the minds of our children?

No, but instead Mr. Gordan holds him up as a leader of the community and asks him to give advice to his audience. Look...see for yourself:

That's weak. You gone run up on Queen Omarosa for working for a racist, right? But by that logic, T.I. also works for a racist (system), right? But Mr. Gordan doesn't find the courage to get up and boss up on the rappa though. But instead he talks soft and gentle to the rappa. He wants the rappa to share some of his success stories with the audience and totally dismiss the unproductive work he does against the community. Basically tells us "ignore him calling Black Women bchs, hos and sluts...tell us how you persevere in the rap game. " And so do you see how the disrespect against our women is baked into our consciousness?

You see then how easy it is to look down on Black Women on the one hand and then say you respect them on the other?

It's at a point where many of us just don't care about the contradictions and definitely don't see the danger in not addressing it.

Rather it's latent or manifest, violence against our Black Women must end.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back