Black People Politics : Boyce Watkins boldly calls Omarosa the "B" Word

Perfection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 21, 2012
When are some of these brothas gone learn?

One would think that Mr. Watkins would know better. In a youtube video published on August 20, 2018 and entitled, Omarosa looks crazy, stupid and desperate chasing after Trump he offers his listeners an earful of tempered rage, gangsta-rappa-like disrespect towards a Black Woman and typical justifications as to why yet another black man chooses to throw dirt on one of our Queens---in this case, toward the Queen Omarosa Onee Manigault-Newman.

From the gate, let me say I am not saying it is disrespectful or one doesn’t love Black Women if you take issue with her brand of politics. In fact, some of his arguments could have been at least seemingly reasonable had he chosen to stay focused on her actions, rather than him channeling the dead spirits of the former enslavers.

As most of his vitriol for Queen Omarosa is at the front end of his twaddle, what I saw and heard was a man almost honored to add his name to the list of brothas who choose to denigrate instead of uplifting our Black Women.

What a shame.

Am I saying he’s a bad person? I don't know him personally, but offering him the BOD, I would say no, because, like the rest of us, he contributes to the village. But he must be checked so that a message can be sent and projected: Dissing Black Women Must Come to an End.

So the way he carried on in this vid, if you didn’t hear it coming from his lips, you would think you were hearing from that 90s vulgar rapper Too Short, or, at a minimum you would compare his words to a 17th slavemaster describing one of his “negresses” in the field.

“Omarosa,” says Mr. Watkins, “is nasty and…dirty.”

Think about that.” Nasty and dirty.” These are two adjectives that Mr. Watkins elects to describe a Queen, a Black Woman.

So we know Mr. Watkins feels comfortable with “nasty and dirty” when he’s describing a Black Woman. But what he’s going to tell you is that we’re mistaken and that he was using those terms as descriptions of how she conducts her politics i.e., she plays “dirty.”

Yea whatever, but how then would he argue applying “nasty”? And peep this, we haven’t even touched on his use of the “B” word or even the other cruel names he put on our Queen.

You see, despite Mr. Watkins appearance that he’s well-versed in American oppression we see instead Mr. Watkins’ obvious historical deficit which manifest itself in his disrespect for Queen Omarosa. Put another way, if you know, understand and accept the great chronicles of your ancestors, you would never call a Black Woman a “B,” because you know that’s a word associated with black oppression.

You would also know that neither words like “nasty” and “dirty” should be found in your personal lexicons when describing Black Women.

May I draw your attention to De Bow’s Review (1860), Volume 28, page 730 where the author, from their perspective, describes black people:

They talk contemptuously of the pure blacks, whom they describe as dirty [n-word], and nasty [n-word].

By attacking our Black Women, Mr. Watkins apparently doesn’t see he’s keeping in-tact the very brutal structure he claims he’s liberating people from.

He should not have called her names, but exposing her opportunistic nature is a valid action in my opinion.

She was all in support of Trump until she was kicked out of the Administration. Once that happened, then she decides to bring out all of this dirt she had on Trump from even before she was brought into the campaign. If she was really an upstanding person, she would have exposed this information while Trump was campaigning. No, Omarosa's concern is only for Omarosa. She is only doing this stuff now to get back at Trump for allowing the White House Chief of Staff, John F. Kelly, to fire her. Oh, and also to make money off of her tell all book. If that event had not happened, she would still be in the White House lying and saying Trump is not a racist.

He should not have called her names, but exposing her opportunistic nature is a valid action in my opinion.

She was all in support of Trump until she was kicked out of the Administration. Once that happened, then she decides to bring out all of this dirt she had on Trump from even before she was brought into the campaign. If she was really an upstanding person, she would have exposed this information while Trump was campaigning. No, Omarosa's concern is only for Omarosa. She is only doing this stuff now to get back at Trump for allowing the White House Chief of Staff, John F. Kelly, to fire her. Oh, and also to make money off of her tell all book. If that event had not happened, she would still be in the White House lying and saying Trump is not a racist.

Politics, like love, is a multidimensional concept. An argument can even be made that it's fluid. It can be practiced by individuals, groups and or institutions.

Some people choose to play the politics of love i.e., Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Turn the other cheek and love those who hate you. Governments may work the politics of might and threats (North Korea and the United States).

You will find a number of preachers who engage in the politics of fear: accept Jesus or burn in hell.

The media has mastered the politics of shame: revealing personal things about people and destroying their lives.

And some people practice the politics of stealth: waiting for the right time to strike.

Those are just a few of the ways people, groups and governments do politics. Sure, one may try and place an objection to any of those due to their own, personal moral understanding, but guess what? It don't matter because they are all part of the game of politics.

That brings us to your phrase against Queen Omarosa. You said she has an "opportunistic nature." OK, so now what? That can be interpreted as either good or bad. In the world of politics, it's an attribute and her placement in the Trump Administration demonstrates that point.

So having an, as you put it, "opportunistic nature" at least in this case, served her well and so she has not violated any laws within the framework of politics.

Therefore, you stating she is not an "upstanding person" is invalid as well as inapplicable.

You and the other poster below you (post # 3) fail to understand that Queen Omarosa is a balla. Yall just don't wanna give it up. Or, maybe because you're not understanding the 101s of politics, you don't appreciate nor do you recognize her skill but instead you recognize attributes in her---utilized by anyone--and ostracize her for it.

I ostracize her because she is a liar. If she was male I would say the same thing, but I seriously doubt you would. I don't refrain from telling the truth about a person just because they have the XX chromosomes. So she could have helped hinder him from getting into the White house by just telling the truth. She refused to do that, and instead supported his candidacy with lies that he was not a racist. So yes, I will point out she is an opportunist and a liar.

Also, I suggest you go beyond 101s in politics. That is an introduction course. Your ignorance of real political science is why you probably think she is a political "Balla".

I ostracize her because she is a liar. If she was male I would say the same thing, but I seriously doubt you would. I don't refrain from telling the truth about a person just because they have the XX chromosomes. So she could have helped hinder him from getting into the White house by just telling the truth. She refused to do that, and instead supported his candidacy with lies that he was not a racist. So yes, I will point out she is an opportunist and a liar.

Also, I suggest you go beyond 101s in politics. That is an introduction course. Your ignorance of real political science is why you probably think she is a political "Balla".

So now Queen Omarosa is a liar?

But I'm wondering if you're naming her that because you know her to tell lies all the time, or, if you know her to tell some lies occasionally and you have concluded to label her a liar? Doesn't matter, I was just wondering.

I'm also wondering are you even forreal when you wrote:

So she could have helped hinder him from getting into the White house by just telling the truth. She refused to do that, and instead supported his candidacy with lies that he was not a racist.

So Queen Omarosa is at fault for the Trump Presidency? Had it not been for her withholding his racism from the world, we would all be better off because we'd be ruled under Mrs. Clinton instead?

All that power and you disagree with me when I say Queen Omarosa is a balla?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back