Black People Politics : Boyce Watkins boldly calls Omarosa the "B" Word

The difference is the severity of the harm caused...

The severity huh? We're talking degrees then, ok. Gotcha. So at what severity level does your harm reader registers when Mr. Watkins calls Queen Omarosa the B-word, when Tariq Nasheed calls Black Women "bed wenches" and when rappers call Black Women Bs, sluts and hos?

watkins 1.jpg

The above vid will serve as our basis to further demonstrate our position that Mr. Watkins' views on Black Women are less than honorable. We'll be here for a bit so I'm gon ask that you take some notes and double check me for any discrepancies (if any) on my end because we do not want to present any kind of information untrue against Mr. Watkins.

I'm always concerned about black man's easy usage of the B-word in any context. I am even more concern when people who should know better seem to show an easiness in using the word.

May I draw your attention to the particular facial expression in the above snap shot of Mr. Watkins. In the video, at that particular part for a few seconds, he's acting like a woman by gesturing as such, being animated and placing his voice in high pitch. What he is doing was saying how "some of yall act like lil bchs" when you have challenges come at your way.

So who are the "bchs" Mr. Watkins speaks of? A woman of course. So by his own admission, we know that Mr. Watkins places the label of a "bch" onto the female.

But let's examine that at a deeper level.

In order to facilitate our discussion, for the time being, we'll agree with Mr. Watkins and say that women are the B-word. Here's one of the problems: Mr. Watkins places the B-word into a negative, right? Look closely at what he believes. He says when you're not behaving in the proper manner to life challenges then you are a woman, you are a "bch." So the B-word becomes synonymous with loser, weak, quitter.

Therefore, according to Mr. Watkins, women are losers, weaklings and quitters.

To be fair, these words in and of themselves are not bad words. The problem is Mr. Watkins making these words synonymous with women.

And it's a conscious effort on his part because he did not say in that video "some of yall act like lil hard legs/hard bodies/men", right?

Let's go back and review the list of words which can be associated with the B-word: losers, weaklings and quitters. If we're honest about it though, we know that the way this word is used today against Black Women it goes beyond those words. You know it.

In fact, those are actually polite words as opposed to what people really mean when they call Black Women the B-word. We know the deliverer of the word is usually filled with rage when saying this about Black Women. They want the Black Woman to accept that she's dirty, nasty, weak, abject, a quitter, a loser low down, despicable, reprehensible, disgusting and unworthy.

Even though I know many will agree with me, but allow me to illustrate my point to those who may be a bit skeptical. Remember in this room, this very room, a poster said this about the usage of the B-word in regards to Queen Omarosa:

As I said earlier I refrain from using the b**** label inre to people; because I actually think quite highly of dogs and applying a name like that to a human only lowers the prestige of the dog. (post # 23).

We have to deal with this yall. We have to deal with this now. We gotta stop allowing black men to disrespect our women freely and without any repercussions. Period. If you choose to disagree with her politics, then by all means do so. It's welcome and should be expected. No one's political beliefs or actions are above questioning but we must do so without pushing the first mother off the cliff.

It's amazing to me that Mr. Watkins is under the impression that he's different than Tommy Soto as it relates to showing respect to Black Women. He said so in one of his videos that we'll eventually examine. We're going to show you they are all one in the same including Tariq Nasheed and gansta-black women hating rappers. Each, one and all, saying the same thing in different languages, style and methodology but all, through provable (their)actions, show rage against our Black Women.

Mr. Watkins is subtle with his.

Yes, forgiveness should be considered, of course, but from them to the community because this is on-going. I can't begin to forgive the offender until they at least take their finger off the trigger so that my people can stop being shot.

Forgiveness is in order when they hold their fire.

They are not teenagers. These are men over 40 with a combine audience I'm sure reaching hundreds of thousands. Many of us are not considering the fact that social media is global. It's not just limited to the metro area.

We gotta stop being willing accomplices to guys like these who boldly and shamelessly destroy our women and by default contribute greatly in destroying our communities, lives and destinies.

Who will stand up to them and say, "You know what, I appreciate the information you bring to the community, but you don't get to disrespect our Black Women as a trade off."

Because when you really think about it, what these guys are really saying is this. They are saying that disrespecting the Black Woman is the price you pay for the information they bring to you.

Uh, uh...hell naw...No amount of information will be traded for the respect of our women.

Mister you have once again chosen, if I'm not mistaken for the third time, to make this personal with people on this thread. And like SOA I don't take kindly to it. Unlike SOA I'm not likely to let it go.
Now, I also don't refer to men as s_o_b's for the very same reason I don't refer to women as b****'s. Got it? If not you best start learning that names and words mean something.

You ask what I think and others feel about someone who from as far as I can tell has done nothing but wrong in their life and then find you really don't like what I have to say, well that's just tough. You started this thread demanding and have continued to demand that I and everyone else respect her and to vilify anyone else that calls her to task in whatever words they chose to do so and instead of listening to what others had to say you have continued in the demand that all automatically bow and kiss her feet. Sorry perfection it ain't happening, not in my corner of the universe.
So here's my compromise, I'll respect her enough to let her walk on by.
If that's not enough, sorry you're going to have to live with it.

In the mean time lay off the personal attacks.

Mister you have once again chosen, if I'm not mistaken for the third time, to make this personal with people on this thread.
In the mean time lay off the personal attacks.

I think you're getting it twisted. These are your words:

As I said earlier I refrain from using the b**** label inre to people; because I actually think quite highly of dogs and applying a name like that to a human only lowers the prestige of the dog. (post # 23).

If you want to rescind what you wrote, then you should do it but if not I will use these words as part of my examination because, well...you wrote them. And so spinning the bottle doesn't work with me. I stay focused.

People can clearly see what you wrote and because you came in this room with your high opinions we have a right to examine what you wrote in light of the larger conversation about calling our women the B-word.

In fact, while you're here, let me remind you of what you wrote directly to Queen Omarosa:

Anyway I'd never call her a b****, I think more highly of dogs than what she is. (post # 7)

So let me get this straight. You walk up in this room indifferent to a Black Woman being called the B-word. Ok, that's cool, no problems there. But then you write these words about her:

Anyway I'd never call her a b****, I think more highly of dogs than what she is. (post # 7)

You write those words and then think you have a right not to get called on it when you wrote it :lol:

See, this is what I mean yall. People blatantly disrespect our women and they think that nobody will blink when they do it.

You just clearly said that you think more of a 4 legged animal than Queen Omarosa.

You put it in the ether, you wrote it, I caught it and I will deal with it....unless you care to revise your statement sir?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back