Black People Politics : Boyce Watkins boldly calls Omarosa the "B" Word

Perfection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 21, 2012
Hmmmmm. I guess the Op will eventually get around to addressing President Darn Old Duck Trump "A White man" referring to Black Queen Manigault as a loser, deranged, a lowlife and a dog. I believe he vilified her reputation and worst violated her sanctity on Monday the 13th day of the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen. I believe the OP resorting to excoriating us Black men who never not once laid claim to Mrs. Manigault-Newman possessing immoral values or to be looked down upon as a Black woman of ill repute is off base but the OP like anyone else is entitled to his opinion. The real Politics-101 is Mrs. Manigault-Newman's character, loyalty and integrity as a Black woman with a modicum of political power to make good of it for other Black women, men and children is what we as a race that she is a member of spit on the legacy of our Black elders both male and female by posturing to and more so praising the Devil Incarnate. Mrs. Manigault-Newmen rendered herself unemployed by her own narcissistic self promoting pomposity and arrogance.

And here it is now Friday the 24th day of the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen and not one peep from the OP. concerning White Bossmans vitriol towards Mrs. Manigault-Newmen.

So basically the poster is saying: "Well, other groups of men disrespect Black Women too and you're not saying anything about them."

Typical, right?

And then he introduces his violin for the audience by next saying:

I believe the OP [is] resorting to excoriating us Black men who never not once laid claim to Mrs. Manigault-Newman possessing immoral values or to be looked down upon as a Black woman of ill repute...

What can we reasonably conclude? Is it not logical for us to conclude that--like we've been pointing out since the beginning in this room--that an in-depth understanding of politics and power seem to be evading the grasp of these posters? Including Mr. Watkins.

They cannot grasp how striking this Black Woman in this fashion does not serve the village. They cannot grasp that it's puerile to justify a black man's pejoratives towards Black Women because of the existing pejoratives against her from other groups of men. So, what are you saying, "Since white men are pushing Black Women off the cliff, hell, why can't black men push her off the cliff too...I mean, after all, you're quiet on them (white men) pushing her off the cliff."

Think about what you're saying. And while you're thinking about that, think about what Dr. Ishakamusa Barashango (1989) writes in his book Afrikan Woman: The Original Guardian Angel. He addresses the posters head on:

"Unfortunately, some brothers may be a little less than comfortable with the resurgence of this knowledge."

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
To carry on, it's a lot less about politics than you seem to think. It's an issue of what ones moral standards are and if one is willing to stand for them. If I were be willing to throw my people under the bus in the name of a pocket full of money or a bit of power within the white community, what would you think of me?
Now let's check the record shall we?
On this hand theres this genius street level grifter that would lose money running a three card monte scam or a crap table with loaded dice but has made a bit by playing money laundry for the Russian mobsters. Okay I guess that makes him a successful businessman by American standards. However there is this one small thing.......he's an overt racist, xenophobe and misogynist. But no worries, he has (in your words) a Balla to assuage any of those distasteful queasy feelings of those white electorate that other wise wouldn't just walk but run from him with messaging like no, no, he's not any of those things.
Now though she get thrown over board and she change sides. Decides to 'reveal' what he (we all knew) he was from the beginning but from all appearances the white community is shocked to learn. How did Gill Scott-Heron put it? And America leads the world in shock.
Who has thrown whom off the cliff? She like the white folk so much let her stay there, I won't be at any welcome home party for her.

Perfection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 21, 2012
... it's a lot less about politics than you seem to think. It's an issue of what ones moral standards are and if one is willing to stand for them.

What do you think "moral standards" are? It's a bunch of political beliefs all wrapped nice and neat and expressed in one's "morality."

Take abortion for example. Abortion is a political issue, right? And people defend or reject abortion based on what? Based on their political and "moral" positions. Those who are against abortion are so based on their "moral convictions", right? Based on their political beliefs. The reverse is true as well. Those who are for abortion make the "moral" argument saying that their "political convictions" or beliefs are infringed upon by a woman not being able to secure an abortion. Right?

Therefore, you can't divorce politics from one's "moral standards."

Remember we talked about politics being multidimensional? Some brothas fail to see that when they attack Black Women, that's a political move. It's a branch of politics; it's the politics of attacking Black Women. No difference (none at all) when black men are seen as boogey men, threats, not to be trusted. It's the politics of attacking black men. But no one will try and deny as a whole and or, in general, Black Women do not engage in attacking black men politics.

So not understanding that morality and politics are inseparable, it's easily acceptable why it may be difficult to understand our position regarding Queen Omarosa. It's a higher level of thinking about Black Women.

That is to say, when you attack her in the manner which Mr. Watkins is attacking her, then he's engaging in an attack--latent or manifest--against all Black Women...on the slide. By his actions against Queen Omarosa, he's using his large platform to assist in the destruction of Black Women. To be sure, whether he's doing it intentionally or not can be debated. However, a number of guys have this rage against our Black Women sometimes deep in the recesses of their subconscious minds and it emerges every once in a while when you're able to identify it.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days