Black Poetry : boy to man to prince to king to god to allah to the most high and back

Sha'iyn

May 9, 2007
i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
Occupation
construction
i am addicted to sex and allergic to love
i flirt with death only to get a buzz
i'll work up a sweat if i don't blow up!
so, i line up next to bust a flow, cous
but, i'm not a rapper, i'm a wrapper
wrapped around my happiness
i'm not a player or an actor
i can feel my sadness
d*** girl i feel like you saved me
from a life of hell maybe
thank god for this baby
i might have gone crazy
i guess i'll work up that sweat
step up, and make that check
but, my father's a reverend and gets respect
i haven't been to church in a year no less
as i walk in, they stare ladies with big hats
as i testify tambourines ring and they alll clap
"We've been waiting for you son." says Minister Winn
it's like the door's been wide open and I walked right in
My father sank in the pulpit and handed me a Bible
a robe, some water and said, "This is Revival."
This IS survival. I shouldn't feel ashamed
my old friend said, "Who the hell is King James?"
I said, "I've never met him but, he wrote a good book."
"How did the Bible save you?"
I said, "Take a good look."
I'm G-O-D, I have beauty, strength and wisdom
My eyes don't lie and I survived the cataclysm
another friend said, "All praises due to Allah...
If you died and met Muhammed would he know who you are?"
I said, "What color was Muhammed?...
and Who wrote the Quran?...
Didn't Jesus send him to comfort and calm?"
God and Allah must be related
to the mother of ALL creation, most loved and hated
regardless of matter, my mind is what counts
and this is what The Most High is all about
but, back to the church, my wife, and my child
my life is like yours, taking place right now

based on true events

"Back to Life, Back to Reality"

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
feeling you poet

man i loving the growth of a man

you stepped up to handle yours

you take that real

i feel that

and the spiritual you understand

you understand you ARE the god

or a piece of that of which i speak

peace poet

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
you made your steps forward and claiming your place ...continue upward
forth thy Kingdom is within self once we rise to understand that place ....

awesome piece poet !

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
The road had some detours, all roads do, but you progressed onward, becoming a strong, dependable man. Continue to stand tall and proud.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Confederate-flag-flying-man-in-truck-hit-4-year-old-boy-gets-beaten-by-crowd Black People Open Forum 3
cherryblossom Black Men : What's the Difference Between a "BOY" and a "Man?" Black Men 27
D Black Poetry : The Boy..Inside The Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
P Black People : Man charged in beating dead of girlfriend's 22-month-old boy Black People Open Forum 22
C Black Poetry : A boy, A N*gga, and A Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
E Black Poetry : The Stages from a Man to Boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
S Black Poetry : Baby Boy?...Be A Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Teach The Boy Child As An Individual He Will Then Become A Man Of Wisdom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : Boy To A Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Black Poetry : Boy-Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have butter breasts for other guests her mother suggests she wear a bra one boy in a car tried to get some normal thing for a wet one but she let Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : 10-year-old boy charged with assault after dodgeball injury: 'Our kids are racially targeted' Black Children 5
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH one boy spoke tender and hoped a girl surrender her thing to him needed wings to be above rim succeeded she sings she love him he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Parenting : Best Gift to Give to a baby boy? Black Parenting 3
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Postal service responds to 7-year-old boy who sent 'letter to dad in heaven' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : WHITE BOY RICK Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : I sit in this boy's lap he wanna toy and crap he no doubt planning and outstanding game tried to lea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: the air shook and sticky so I look quickly and this boy came to toy with my brain right he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one boy had a white HARLEY DAVIDSON DYNA SUPER GLIDE 2005 WILDING AND JIVE from VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: survived playing cat and mouse a boy arrived at my house knocked on the door i was in shoc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Parenting : baby boy for adoption (ritahowel9@gmail.com) for more info Black Parenting 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : boy 6 says-stop-killing-each-other Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : cam-newton-surprised-a-terminally-ill-boy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : White-Boy-Tease Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: oh if my skirt fly up that's all she wrote I'll be without hope when // no doubt a boy's Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Black Phoenix Law Forum : 12-Year Old Boy Jailed For Murder Now Free at 29-Years Old Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
KPITRL Black People : 12 year-old boy with toy gun shot and killed by white cop Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 The Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 16
S Black People : News Station Gets Caught Doing Some Slick Editing To Innocent Make 4-Year Old Boy Sound Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 4-Year-Old Boy a Basketball Phenom Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Pets / Animals : cat saves boy from dog attack Pets / Animals 12
cherryblossom Black People : Little Boy Released From Kidnapper because he sang Gospel Song Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : Judge Who Ordered Black Boy’s Name Changed From Messiah to Martin Is Fired Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Men : Ben Underwood: The Boy Who Saw Without Eyes Black Men 1
Frenemy Audio Video Web Conferencing : Burna Boy - Yawa Dey [Official Video] Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Boy, 13, holding toy rifle shot dead by police Black People Open Forum 0
G Ali Black People : 8 Year old Dallas Boy Shot In The Face Black People Open Forum 9