north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2017/05/22/boy-stop-killing-each-other/

Jeffrey-Laney.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Misled on the phone because I'm a red bone yellow skin and mellow for men hello no boyfriend, met this boy he wanna talk soft and walk off with a sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : with the right stare and a nightmare is a bad dream got mad cream and quiet aware hot and pure but not sure fun flirting but uncertain about this boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: a boy came to my house knock twice and I was cold like a block of ice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have butter breasts for other guests her mother suggests she wear a bra one boy in a car tried to get some normal thing for a wet one but she let Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : 10-year-old boy charged with assault after dodgeball injury: 'Our kids are racially targeted' Black Children 5
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH one boy spoke tender and hoped a girl surrender her thing to him needed wings to be above rim succeeded she sings she love him he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Parenting : Best Gift to Give to a baby boy? Black Parenting 3
R Black Poetry : Hey why plowoood can't write his own destee? why this boy is here to steal mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Postal service responds to 7-year-old boy who sent 'letter to dad in heaven' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : WHITE BOY RICK Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : I sit in this boy's lap he wanna toy and crap he no doubt planning and outstanding game tried to lea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: the air shook and sticky so I look quickly and this boy came to toy with my brain right he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This boy wanna get laid with cake but I made my escape from the drop top that was in the parking lo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This one boy had a white HARLEY DAVIDSON DYNA SUPER GLIDE 2005 WILDING AND JIVE from VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: survived playing cat and mouse a boy arrived at my house knocked on the door i was in shoc Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Parenting : baby boy for adoption (ritahowel9@gmail.com) for more info Black Parenting 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : cam-newton-surprised-a-terminally-ill-boy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : White-Boy-Tease Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: oh if my skirt fly up that's all she wrote I'll be without hope when // no doubt a boy's Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Confederate-flag-flying-man-in-truck-hit-4-year-old-boy-gets-beaten-by-crowd Black People Open Forum 3
Black Phoenix Law Forum : 12-Year Old Boy Jailed For Murder Now Free at 29-Years Old Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
KPITRL Black People : 12 year-old boy with toy gun shot and killed by white cop Black People Open Forum 1
shaka64 The Police : St. Louis police killed ANOTHER young Black boy Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 16
skuderjaymes Black People : News Station Gets Caught Doing Some Slick Editing To Innocent Make 4-Year Old Boy Sound Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 4-Year-Old Boy a Basketball Phenom Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Pets / Animals : cat saves boy from dog attack Pets / Animals 12
cherryblossom Black People : Little Boy Released From Kidnapper because he sang Gospel Song Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : Judge Who Ordered Black Boy’s Name Changed From Messiah to Martin Is Fired Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Men : Ben Underwood: The Boy Who Saw Without Eyes Black Men 1
Frenemy Audio Video Web Conferencing : Burna Boy - Yawa Dey [Official Video] Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Boy, 13, holding toy rifle shot dead by police Black People Open Forum 0
G Ali Black People : 8 Year old Dallas Boy Shot In The Face Black People Open Forum 9
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Boy Who Sees Without Eyes - My Shocking Story Black People Open Forum 1
B Black People : White boy talking reparations Black People Open Forum 41
ru2religious Black Men : Interesting conversation at work last night with White Boy Black Men 63
Destee Law Forum : Secret Network of Cameras - Nabs Soulja Boy Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : 2Pac Featuring Danny Boy - I Ain't Mad At Cha - Official Death Row Upload Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Muddy Waters; Mannish Boy Audio Video Web Conferencing 0