Black Sports : Boxing Bout Roy Jones jr.

O'k guys ......i think Roy will win but this fight will last longer then many think
now i haven't really seen Tarver fight just a glance of him a few times he seem
to be a good fighter but one thing i notice he's not a toe to toe boxer...
look for him to stick and move !

I can't wait for this one tomorrow. I think Jones will win, but it will go the distance. I think he'll win in a decision. I haven't seen Tarver fight that much either, but the first match went to decision. I think Roy is alot better though and maybe didn't try and prepare as hard the first time. I think he will try to kill this guy this time to prove he can.

Roy will win....whether by knockout or decision, he will walk away with the victory. Tarver talks a good game........actually the brother is quite funny, but I have seen plenty of fighters in my 2 decades of watching boxing that talked large & got knocked out come fight time. Unfortunately I won't see this one live. :crying: Too many bills are due, and I don't know no one with a black box. I would invite some friends over and have everyone pay $5, but dont no one want to do that (they all want to see the fight for free)..........cheap Negroes! :censored: Oh well, I'll watch the replay next week.

Shock of the year!!.......no, the shock of the decade!!! Antonio Tarver KNOCKED OUT Roy Jones Jr. in the second round. I was completely wrong, and am eating a big plate of crow, as I type this message. I am usually never wrong about my boxing predictions, and have never been this wrong before. Wow! I guess there is a new champion.

wow !! it was a no show for JONES i told ya it will be a different stroke
now what seem to be wrong with JONES he wasn't the same Roy to me
and this guy took him apart and came in round 2 and rock his world by KO !!!!

some say it was a dive Jones took only to get a rematch and blast Tarver !
what u think ?????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back