Black Relationships : Born this way?

On to something? Or "on one"?

• Total voters
This issue sounds a lot like the area when whites experimented on blacks due to it's many unfounded notions, and ill thought out theories concerning blacks. We were looked at, and talked about as if we was some kind of oddity, or unnatural creation. Whites have many archetypes that describe us, for example the savage. Blacks were seen as being primitive, and cannibals who lived in huts and carried spears. Take J. Marion Sims who got his fame by doing experimental surgeries on slave women without anesthesia. This was due in part that since we were believed to be only 3/5th human, we wouldn't experience pain the way a human would.

This notion in it's self was stupid looking at our reaction to being beaten, whipped, burned, and hanged. But when you create an atmosphere like the one that is being created concerning homosexuality, you can slip anything in. Funny, not one black thought it was fair to be oppressed, and persecuted based on the writings in an anachronistic book, but we have no qualms doing the same to another group of people based on that same book.

Look at this relationship. The cops oppress us, so since we can't oppress them, we oppress a group of people that is seen to be inferior.

Peace!
Brother Enki
You are on point again!
The cops oppress us, so since we can't oppress them, we oppress a group of people that is seen to be inferior.
The quote below was written by the author years ago. This is the one quote of his that got me interested in reading and liking other quotes by him. It does apply to your quote. So all of bad things and treatment that we get, They are calculated knowing some violence, and evil things will be reciprocated onto someone. Now many don't travel to commit crime as we know. They wait it's time for you to go to work, until they see you come out the door. counting off the occupants now everybody's gone. It is the perfect time to break in a home.

Violence begets( causes and creates ) Violence. Hatred the same thing.

I posted this poem in decent quotes thread.
I and the public know
What all schoolchildren learn;
Those to whom evil is done
Do evil in return

W.H. Auden

:11200:Hello all,

I have a few burning questions that I hope someone can answer or reassure me that my thought processes are not out of line.

With the recent explosion of homosexual (HS) and transexual (TS) acceptance in the media, the slogan "Born this way" has been coined as the reason why people lead lifestyles outside of the heterosexual "norm" society has grown accustom to.

This phrase has led to the ongoing spats and the unanswered question of; "Is someone really born HS/TS?"

Many may claim people are, in fact, "born this way", while others will argue the statement. Even so, science supporting either argument is suspiciously lacking.

While this has become an extremely divisive issue, one can be led to ponder about the topic, in turn, obtaining a greater understanding of man-kind.

Now for the questions:

*If people are, in fact, "born this way", why aren't scientists able to seperate out HS/TS sperm/eggs from heterosexual sperm/eggs for preferential reproduction. If not, how is it possible scientists can seperate out male/female eggs for preferential reproduction?

*Why isn't there more information about the effects of molestation and the correlation to HS/TS individuals? Is information about the topic being suppressed?

What do you think? Am I on to something, or just "on one"?
Why isn't there more information about the effects of molestation and the correlation to HS/TS individuals?
Are you asking for the data, publications of men raped lets say in prison?
Or young boys molested in catholic school?

Read this bit of information from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and it may help. From what I surmise from reading the article. There may be some truth . A person possibly can be BORN THIS WAY.
===============
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001669.htm
==============
Complex or Undetermined Intersex Disorders of Sexual Development. Many chromosome configurations other than simple 46, XX or 46, XY can result in disorders of sex development. These include 45, XO (only one X chromosome), and 47, XXY, 47, XXX -- both cases have an extra sex chromosome, either an X or a Y.
These disorders do not result in a condition where there is discrepancy between internal and external genitalia. However, there may be problems with sex hormone levels, overall sexual development, and altered numbers of sex chromosomes.
==============

Intersex
i_share_email.png

Intersex is a group of conditions where there is a discrepancy between the external genitals and the internal genitals (the testes and ovaries).

The older term for this condition, hermaphroditism, came from joining the names of a Greek god and goddess, Hermes and Aphrodite. Hermes was a god of male sexuality (among other things) and Aphrodite a goddess of female sexuality, love, and beauty.

Although the older terms are still included in this article for reference, they have been replaced by most experts (and patients and families) because they are misleading, confusing, and insensitive. Increasingly this group of conditions is being called disorders of sex development (DSDs).

Causes
Intersex can be divided into four categories:

• 46, XX Intersex
    • 46, XY Intersex
    • True Gonadal Intersex
    • Complex or Undetermined Intersex
Each one is discussed in more detail below. Note: In many kids the cause of intersex may remain undetermined, even with modern diagnostic techniques.

• 46, XX Intersex. The person has the chromosomes of a woman, the ovaries of a woman, but external (outside) genitals that appear male. This usually is the result of a female fetus having been exposed to excess male hormones before birth.

We'll see some version of this on Empire

Now why you go and say that....man...now it's going to happen...if so, the 2nd son is going to discover him.
Peace!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back