Black Relationships : Born this way?

On to something? Or "on one"?

• Total voters

Miss Priss

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 5, 2015
:11200:Hello all,

I have a few burning questions that I hope someone can answer or reassure me that my thought processes are not out of line.

With the recent explosion of homosexual (HS) and transexual (TS) acceptance in the media, the slogan "Born this way" has been coined as the reason why people lead lifestyles outside of the heterosexual "norm" society has grown accustom to.

This phrase has led to the ongoing spats and the unanswered question of; "Is someone really born HS/TS?"

Many may claim people are, in fact, "born this way", while others will argue the statement. Even so, science supporting either argument is suspiciously lacking.

While this has become an extremely divisive issue, one can be led to ponder about the topic, in turn, obtaining a greater understanding of man-kind.

Now for the questions:

*If people are, in fact, "born this way", why aren't scientists able to seperate out HS/TS sperm/eggs from heterosexual sperm/eggs for preferential reproduction. If not, how is it possible scientists can seperate out male/female eggs for preferential reproduction?

*Why isn't there more information about the effects of molestation and the correlation to HS/TS individuals? Is information about the topic being suppressed?

What do you think? Am I on to something, or just "on one"?

Welcome Miss Priss ... The avatar change is much better.

:11200:Hello all,

I have a few burning questions that I hope someone can answer or reassure me that my thought processes are not out of line.

With the recent explosion of homosexual (HS) and transexual (TS) acceptance in the media, the slogan "Born this way" has been coined as the reason why people lead lifestyles outside of the heterosexual "norm" society has grown accustom to.

This phrase has led to the ongoing spats and the unanswered question of; "Is someone really born HS/TS?"

Many may argue that people are, in fact, "born this way", while others will argue the statement. Even so, science supporting either argument is suspiciously lacking.

While this has become an extremely divisive issue, one can be led to ponder about the topic, in turn, obtaining a greater understanding of man-kind.

Now for the questions:

*If people are, in fact, "born this way", why aren't scientists able to seperate out HS/TS sperm/eggs from heterosexual sperm/eggs for preferential reproduction. If not, how is it possible scientists can seperate out male/female eggs for preferential reproduction?

*Why isn't there more information about the effects of molestation and the correlation to HS/TS individuals? Is information about the topic being sppressed?

What do you think? Am I on to something, or just "on one"?

Lol! I figured.

And you figured rightly, much like you have in analyzing the phenomenon you described in your post ... We touch and agree.

And you figured rightly, much like you have in analyzing the phenomenon you described in your post ... We touch and agree.

Good, I can hold off a bit longer on my psych exam!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back