Black Relationships : Born this way?

On to something? Or "on one"?

• Total voters
Put that bottle down and vote like I did :rofl:

Wait...one more swigg...
images

:SuN049:

Peace!

I have not read anywhere that there is genetic marker of some sort. I am now sitting here pondering would it really make a difference to me if it were so called medically proven. Because I am such a skeptic and in medical field, I don't believe half the stuff I read anyway. I am especially suspect when I see certain medical conditions attributed more to African Americans yet I never see or have seen an AA with the disorder after being in the field for over thirty years. I will say I always leaned more towards choice up until about about 33 years ago. This child's mannerisms as a toddler was feminine. We all thought the same way. That boy is going to be gay. He is. Grew up with a mom and dad that presented themselves as their gender. His surroundings were heterosexual. If there is info out there suggesting a medical reasoning behind it, I have not come across it yet.

I have not read anywhere that there is genetic marker of some sort. I am now sitting here pondering would it really make a difference to me if it were so called medically proven. Because I am such a skeptic and in medical field, I don't believe half the stuff I read anyway. I am especially suspect when I see certain medical conditions attributed more to African Americans yet I never see or have seen an AA with the disorder after being in the field for over thirty years. I will say I always leaned more towards choice up until about about 33 years ago. This child's mannerisms as a toddler was feminine. We all thought the same way. That boy is going to be gay. He is. Grew up with a mom and dad that presented themselves as their gender. His surroundings were heterosexual. If there is info out there suggesting a medical reasoning behind it, I have not come across it yet.

Interesting take, however, some men are more effeminate than others. Could this have been the case with this young man?

I'm of the school of thought that it is learned behavior.

I imagine some of it could have been learned but then I must wonder why not learn from the male father that was in household. What would make want to be more like the female/mom, aunts, female cousins? Then years later we find out who his real father is. His biological father acts just as feminine yet had no exposure to him ever! That make one wonder is this genetic?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back