Black Relationships : Born this way?

On to something? Or "on one"?

• Total voters
I quoted you, you know I'm talking to you. Especially

Just keep denying it....maybe now Enki will be nicer to you

No, you miss my point, why are you posting like this, so others, or someone special can see this?

[QUOTE="Miss Priss, post: 924995, member: 55922" :11200:Hello all,

I have a few burning questions that I hope someone can answer or reassure me that my thought processes are not out of line.

With the recent explosion of homosexual (HS) and transexual (TS) acceptance in the media, the slogan "Born this way" has been coined as the reason why people lead lifestyles outside of the heterosexual "norm" society has grown accustom to.

This phrase has led to the ongoing spats and the unanswered question of; "Is someone really born HS/TS?"

Many may claim people are, in fact, "born this way", while others will argue the statement. Even so, science supporting either argument is suspiciously lacking.

While this has become an extremely divisive issue, one can be led to ponder about the topic, in turn, obtaining a greater understanding of man-kind.

Now for the questions:

*If people are, in fact, "born this way", why aren't scientists able to seperate out HS/TS sperm/eggs from heterosexual sperm/eggs for preferential reproduction. If not, how is it possible scientists can seperate out male/female eggs for preferential reproduction?

*Why isn't there more information about the effects of molestation and the correlation to HS/TS individuals? Is information about the topic being suppressed?

What do you think? Am I on to something, or just "on one"? /QUOTE]

Miss Priss, I went into this issue in some detail in a thread I started on Destee entitled “HOMOSEXUALITY, have the Russians got it Right?", starting with my rationale below, in that why does it really matter exactly why people are or become homosexual in that don’t they have the human right to exist in what is to most people the epitome of SELF CRITICISM/GENETIC SUICIDE; if and when THEY WANT TO?

Apart from Russia’s overly macho posturing TODAY with regard to homosexuality, which though contentious is in fact tongue in cheek isn’t it, in that they KNOW that homosexuality [was rampant among the elite of both ancient Greece and Rome] is NEVER going to totally go away, however isn’t their focus on making very very sure that it will not be in any way normalized, viewed as socially acceptable/fashionable behaviour within Russian society, whereas in the USA and the rest of the West Gay marriage is now legally sanctioned [probably as part of a far from subtle population reduction initiative] isn't it?

However isn’t what you are actually describing [above] the very systematic manner in which homesexual acts are utilized by the current POWER ELITE/LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS inc in very very strategically vital areas of society especially the police, armed forces, Judiciary and Political leaders to make sure that these individuals have been BROKEN, can be controlled, have mentors to whom they are little more than totally emasculated playthings as opposed to men?

With regard to homosexual acts being an integral part of the initiation into the more prominent Masonic Lodges, isn’t that very very obviously a means of taking the manhood of the obviously STRAIGHT [many of whom spend the rest of their lives wading through as many women as possible trying to get their manhood back] to own/control them; which begs the question how do they inconvenience/control the openly gay [maybe force them to be with a woman]?

What would happen ANYWHERE on this planet if any attempt was made by their government/status quo to make intimacy/sexual relations with the opposite as opposed to the same gender illegal [which is why that same gender relationships LUNACY becoming the norm will NEVER EVER happen]?

With regard to the 2 main bastions of social control the state religion/Church and the political hierarchy/State isn’t REALITY the fact that these monoliths have no option other than to sanction ALL of the State’s directives in general, including those with regard to totally marginalizing/accepting homosexuality?

A point that I have never discussed with ANY of my gay [or even bisexual/gays with their own children] friends and associates is the very obvious fact that if suicide is the most sincere and permanent form of self criticism; isn’t a devoutly homosexual lifestyle/total abhorrence of the intimate sexual contact still necessary [when it works as opposed to just how distressed many loving couples become when it doesn’t] for propagation of the species with/through the opposite gender/GENETIC SUICIDE, very obviously no. 2?

From that perspective if for whatever reason some people are naturally inclined or choose to exist in such a very very obviously self critical manner, who are WE [80-90% of the population] to tell them that they are wrong?

However isn’t it also a complete mystery [to me and most people] as to exactly why some of them want this to my perception/perspective deviant lifestyle, which I believe they have a human right to live if they choose to; legalised/ formally sanctioned by the Church and State [with the West’s current POWER ELITE going with that flow as opposed to just letting them get on with it] when it cannot naturally/normally do anything to create and sustain the family units that are still the nucleus of the communities, villages, towns and cities that make up human civilization and culture in the 21st century?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

I

I quoted you, you know I'm talking to you. Especially

Just keep denying it....maybe now Enki will be nicer to you

Warning....

You are in violation of rule

Rule #6 - No Personalizing Discussions

Break this rule again and you will be banned from this thread.

You've been here long enough to know better.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back