• Total voters

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Enki, My skin is crawling. I could have gone to my grave not seeing that and been happy

:nono: :nono:

This is just one more example of how the industry is using tracks to get at our young. You can be gay, I have no problem with that, but this here is too far bruh.

Peace!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I had to watch that in spurts. Some things just cross the line.

Peace!

I remember seeing a video on FB of young bucks doing that. I guess that's where it came from. OMG!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This is just one more example of how the industry is using tracks to get at our young. You can be gay, I have no problem with that, but this here is too far bruh.

Peace!

We'll see some version of this on Empire

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
C Black Poetry : Born Dead We Are Today!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away he's in the car today flow for fun hair glow in the sun he know no one can challenge this he's Ame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : 'AFRICAN BORN AGAIN' White art director gets grant intended for ‘people of colour’ Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Africa : 'A New Africa has to be Born' - Samia Nkrumah, Daughter of Kwame Nkrumah All Things Africa 1
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby lullaby is a song for a baby // let me take you home get g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby is a song for a baby so boo let me take you home get gravy y Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
T Black Muslims : Satans' attack on The Born Identity of a Soul Islam Study Group 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : a rapper is shot a martyr is born Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away I'm in the car today Americanize and fight this cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Condoleezza Rice says America was born with a birth defect: slavery African American History Culture 4
B Black Astrology : What does it mean to be born on the 29th of the month? Black Astrology 1
Al D Black People : Great Leaders Aren’t Born – They’re Made. And Africa is Showing us How Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan (born Yvette Marie Stevens; March 23, 1953) Black Entertainment 1
MessiahBelovedAllah Nation of Gods and Earths : Allah's Born Day Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 5
MessiahBelovedAllah Nation of Gods and Earths : Todays supreme mathematics Knowledge Born Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
Liberty Black Relationships : So…Who’s Fault is It? 92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock; 82% on Welfare. Black Relationships 36
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : why Jesus had to be born on December 25 AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Born of a Virgin or of the Seed AACOOLDRE 1
HODEE Black People : THREAD RENAMED. - Sandra Laing: a black girl born to white parents Black People Open Forum 8
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : [Ep. 1] How Men Become DOGS | A Dog Is Born Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Learning the way Black Spirituality Religion : Gods first born Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 93
Learning the way Black Hebrew Israelites : Gods first born Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 55
Precise Allah Nation of Gods and Earths : Born Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Africa is riskiest place to be born, report says Black People Politics 3
MsInterpret Black People : 9 Year Old Commits Suicide: 'Wanted to Die' Because Brother Was Born Black People Open Forum 38
MS234 Black Poetry : Hate Me 4 Being Born..........Please. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
largo Black People : 15 current technologies a child born today will never use Black People Open Forum 5
info-moetry Black People : Happy Physical Born to "The Greatest" Black People Open Forum 1
Istari Black Entertainment : Geraldo Pino - Born to Be Free Black Entertainment 0
$$RICH$$ Black People : HAPPY BORN DAY brother lilpea Black People Open Forum 11
MsInterpret Black People : 72 Percent of black babies are born to unmarried women Black People Open Forum 53
cherryblossom Black People : Brother Corvo's Born Day! Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : Are we natural born Haters??? Black People Open Forum 6
cherryblossom African American History Culture : "Born In Slavery" - Former Slave Interviews African American History Culture 5
cherryblossom Quiet Poetry Lounge : A Star Is Born Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Black Spirituality Religion : Born With A Veil Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Origins Revealed: Sun and Earth Born amid CHAOS Omowale Jabali 4
Writspirit Black People : Some Are Born Awake Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Beyonce-I’m just jealous that I wasn’t born Latina Black People Open Forum 2
P Black Poetry : An Apology For Being Born Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
D Black Spirituality Religion : Being Born Again into an American Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Born of water and spirit. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Entertainment : "A Ship full of slaves transported on the airwaves" ~ Joy Denalane (Born & Raised) Black Entertainment 0
D Black People : Cali people are born suckers... Black People Open Forum 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : Are we the religion we are born into? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chattel Slavery WasNot Born Around A Bargin Table Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : When was Jesus born? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14