Black Relationships : Born this way?

On to something? Or "on one"?

• Total voters
Enki, My skin is crawling. I could have gone to my grave not seeing that and been happy

:nono: :nono:

15%2B-%2B1

While I have made a post about being "born this way", my passion is protecting children.

I used to live next to a Masonic lodge prior to beginning my research in to all that surrounds this. I was sitting in the park area next to my apartments on a cold fall day. I had a jacket on, but I saw a man drag a little boy into the wooded area behind the lodge with no jacket, or even pants. I sat there for 45 minutes waiting for them to re-emerge. I confirmed the lodge was not meeting that night. I later confirmed that a masonic chapter in the area was exposed for raping little boys. After seeing what I saw, I wondered if there was antthing I can do. I have been working on something but can not share that here.

I used to date a cop and when I advised him of the situation he strongly advised me to leave it alone. If I can't even call the cops about thing like this, who is going to protect these kids?

Besides the strange occurance with the little boy, I also had several spiritual experiences surrounding that lodge.

Excuse my rant but I had to paint that picture for you. With this I hope that you can understand that while this post is on one topic, my passion lies with another.

Let me bring up this statistic again as well. HS make up 2% of the population but are responsible for 33% or pedophelic attacks. This in its self is a slippery slope.
masons are raping children? really? gays are raping children? really? errbody raping children? ok, i'm out......

What? Enki, I'm speaking on Blk. Phoenix's project concerning the young boys that she had a personal experience of seeing being violated and the feeling of tied hands when no one can/will help.
Kids are so innocent and trusting. They need our help when and where we can.

You're right molestation and being gay are two separate topics.

I know, I was agreeing with the engorgement you were giving her. This issue is too complicated, especially when you want to move into the area of having folks register based on their sex orientation. I'm for any project that protects children, but I can't lump a gay person in with a pedophile.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back