Black Relationships : Born Again Virgins...

LovelyGoldenOne

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 16, 2003
...down south...
Occupation
College Student, Bookstore Clerk
i dont know if this has already been a topic but it is just something that is on my mind
i dont wanna get up in everyone's business...but how many of you are successful and true born again virgins?
i know i regret somethings i have done and i dont want to have any sexual relationship again until marriage...i want to abstain...and the Bible has persuaded me to stay with that idea...
so how many of you have done that without relapsing? Did you feel "born again"?

LovelyGoldenOne said:
i dont know if this has already been a topic but it is just something that is on my mind
i dont wanna get up in everyone's business...but how many of you are successful and true born again virgins?
i know i regret somethings i have done and i dont want to have any sexual relationship again until marriage...i want to abstain...and the Bible has persuaded me to stay with that idea...
so how many of you have done that without relapsing? Did you feel "born again"?

Interresting idea. I can see how some men would look at this with suspision, but stick with it if that's what you think is the right thing for you. Good luck.

Not to get off the topic of "virgins," but I will discuss a little about being Born Again.

You know that you are Born Again when you have are CONFRONTED by God, and you have a chance to see yourself through the eyes of God (CONVICTION), then you CONVERT into the Body of Christ - Finally, you make the COMMITTEMENT to the Body of Christ. clean heart that is sensitive to God and you are fully committed in the Body of Christ, not in the world.

The most that I can say about the virgins, is that I do not feel truly born again, but I know that God knows what I want, so He will deliver when I conceive.

CD

i dont understand how men would look at that as suspicion and if they do then that obviously means that they are not for me...
and i believe that the bible is the guidance to life...im not gonna preach but God has made me look at my life and see that i did wrong and he is helping me change...and i dont think there is anything wrong with that...
sex in a way is overrated its really not needed....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back