Black People : BOOTY CALL IN THE CHURCH

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    May 31, 2007

NOTE: Their email addressess is Public Contact information

NyLoRac Enterprises Inc.
    863-229-1157
    [email protected]
    goodnewsfromthehood.com

BOOTY CALL IN THE CHURCH

Bookcover - Booty Call in the Church

Orlando, FL (BlackNews.com) - The most anticipated book of the year is now available! Booty Call in the Church! By Carolyn Denise. Every one knows its happening but no one dare to speak about it until now. "I would love to see you in a swimming suit said the married preacher to the single congregant." Want to be Booty partners? asked the deacon. Isn't that your wife in the choir? The single lady asked. "Yeah, he continued, I can explain that...He goes on to say. Born and raised in Chicago, IL. Carolyn Denise now resides in Orlando Florida with her two sons. After 15 years of marriage Carolyn Denise found herself divorced and in a new category at church, " Single Christian." She had no idea how active single Christians were until she became a single Christian herself. She was under the impression they were living what they were shouting about. But as time progressed and the offers from booty chasers continued to flow in her direction Ms. Denise learned quick fast and in a hurry about the leaders who lay hands on its single members. Ms. Kemp ran for 9 years and 8 months before she too gave in to one of the booty call chasers.

This book is outstanding. It is at times painfully honest. Booty Call in the Church is easily believable because we all have the characters described in this book in all of our churches. The book is both revealing, and thought provoking. One reader wants a copy for every member of her youth group. It is a warning that needs to be addressed in our churches today. Why after 9 years and 8 months did she give up the fight to remain abstinent? Why is sex outside of marriage being so easily accepted in our churches? Why are men allowed to shack, have kids and then get married all while holding the title of Deacon in the church? Why preacher are you serving communion with one hand and trying to slip the other hand up the dress or down the pants of your members? Why is it that even in church it's the ladies fault when a sexual sin is committed between her and a church leader? Who does God hold accountable? The lady wasn't caught in adultery alone. When will we stop giving our children one message while living another?

Booty Call in the Church Its time to deal with it!!! Pick up your copy today. Order online at goodnewsfromthehood .com, amazon.com, target.com, barnesandnoble. com, and xulonpress.com You may also order by phone, just call 1-866-909-2665 and place your order. If you want a special autographed copy of Booty Call in the Church, order your own autographed copy directly from Carolyn Denise by sending a money order for $16.95(book, shipping handling) to NyLoRac Enterprises Inc., P O Box 608355, Orlando, Florida 32860-8355 Carolyn Denise may also be reached for book signings and speaking engagements by calling the NyLoRac office at 863-229-1157.

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Tearing the Evil Kingdoms down down down

Beloved Ones::kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Now this is the way we tear down these evil kingdoms. Write down everything they do and expose them to the world. They have profit financially from what they are doing, and when we write about them, we are going to get the Inner Wealth rewards (Truth and reality) and a double bonus, some finances too when our books sells. Nothing wrong with profiting from exposing lies and deception. This is our contribution to our people to do so.

Biggie Small: Before he died said: Write down everything you have seen because others need to know what we have witnessed.

I am still wondering if he was killed becasue of that statement, because we must look deeper into our mind thoughts about everything. That statement is a statement that leads and guides people, and the enemeis knew he had followers and had he lived longer he may have been able to rasie a lot of conscious.

Makes you go Um!

Proverbs: Write down everything on a tablet/book of ALL the evil that humans do so it can be a public record.

EXPOSE the ugly enemies in writing My people. They hate to be revealed in writing.

Precious Ones, I have had my experiences in the churches and I have separated myself, came out from among them lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng ago.

I recall back in North Carolina, when I was visiting a Non-Denominational church and after some months, the Pastor of the church called me and said that the Lord showed him in a vision that I masturbate. Wow!. In my silence he asked, Do you? Me, in my most of the time quick thinking, said to the Pastor.

Me to the Pastor: To answer your question do I masturbate. Listen closely so you can hear the sounds I make. I sense an eagerness in him because he actually thought I was going to entertain his statement.
    I said, are listening?
    He said yes.
    I said, enjoy yourself.
    ME: For me to come back to your church means that there is something gravely perverted in me, and there isn't.
    Me: Do you HEAR ME NOW?
    He: Yes

I slammed the phone down in his ear so hard, I hurt my hand doing so. That was the end of that Pastor.

There are other stories too with other so called leaders in the churches.

So again, beloved Ones, remember this always. We are part of His/Her/We story, and lets buckle down and Write the hell out of these so called Pastors, who I am convinced that their mothers threw away the real them and raised the Afterbirth.

If we can talk, we can write. Take the Writing class being conducted here on Destee. You will be joyful and rich when you do.

I am loving you all that much to share this with you. Black people are the Richest Poorest people in the world. Why? We do not know how to go back and take ALL that the lies and deceptions have taken from us.

UP! Up! Up! You mighty ones. You can accomplish what you WILL Hon. Garvey.

So WILL you beloved Ones write down NOW your experiences in and out of the churches, primary the churches, because religion must Die with our Truth about it.

What I am willing to do is provide my personal email address to all of you who do desire to write your story, compile our stories, and we can put our stories in a book collectively, and some of the profits from the book will go our children education and to Destee site.

If we can get our stories say about the max of five pages that is good. If more pages that is good too. The Time Is NOW. The TIME is ARMS-Afrikans Reality Manifesting Senses.

Question: Queen Goddess Shirley Chilsom: Do we have the Courage and Commitment?

ISIS: Do we have the Conscious, Courage, Convictions to Commit? Only CANDO Attitudes do. Is our conscious a CANDO Conscious, or a Can't, Won't and Don't Conscious? It is time to be in the ABC's Afrikan Black Consciousness, if we are not someone else is in our conscious, lies and deception, FEAR FACTORS/FACTORIES. Lets learn from ALL of our fearless our king gods Qgoddesses brothers/sisters on Destee like Kg Keita. Go read Keita's Corner. We have a Kg who has a Fearless bullet proof Soul, Untouchable and Unconquerable SOUL, A Statue of Liberation for our people, and that is what is called BEING THE CHANGE THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE, Truth and reality.

I will provide my email address to those who will leave their Comfortable, Complacent and no Complaint zones, to enter the Black DMZ-Divine Mental Zone which is Truth and reality, so we can get many books out because there are many stories to be told.

Look at each of our/your children after you read this.

Ask not what our children can do for us, but what we can do for our children and the generations not yet born. If that does not convict us, we will remain Convicts of lies and deception, for our children will pay a Grave price for the tickets we write them today, as we have witnessed happened to our generations because of the ticket many of our ancestors wrote us, the Second Way ancestors that is, the ones who remain part of the fall.

When we write these stories and books and our children see what we are doing, we will be training the children up in the ways they should go, and teaching them about the CROSS of Truth and Reality, the Life and death talk and walk, they too must bare, for after all, all the children is asking from us is the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, the Divine gift, our and their Birth right/birth Mark.

Beloved ones, I learned longgggggggggggggg ago, that the nanosecond I heard Truth and reality (same), that same nanosecond I heard it is when I must (action) word take responsibility and be obligated to Truth and realty, My lovers and friend, who will never forsake me, because once we have heard Truth, all excuses are gone.

Lock and Load your minds beloved brothers and sisters with the weapons of Truth and reality. Hon. Bob Marley. Stand Up For your Rights, and do not give up the fight. We have a lot of fight in us and in this case the fight is the Pen/Paper/Computer keyboard. Remember I have said we never have to fight the enemies physically when we have the most powerful weapon of all, and that is our minds.

I am the first student. I am honor to be able to have a mind to tell us this I have shared with us. Not just any mind can be trusted with Truth. Truth in the mind of a liar and deceiver will always be twisted to be used for the liar and deceiver hidden agendas and motives, because in their minds what is it to profit to tell the Truth when Lies and Deception is proffitable. Beloved Ones, there is a reverse side to the reverse side. Lets turn this lie upside down, and lets tell the world in writing ALL about the evil ones, and again, lets start with the churches and work our way up to the top of the evil kingdom ladders, other organizations who are liars and deceivers. If we do not do it, who will? If we do not do it now, when will it be done? The Black Divine Righteous kingdom is within US, for We are a Story, and We must (action) word Tell US, so others will have the Whole Truth and not imitation Truth about US.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me cut the Re-Lie-gious ones off at the path right now.

RE-LIE-GIOUS ONES:

When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay.

Here is loving you/Afrika.