Black Spirituality Religion : Book of the manifestations of ra

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
This book is mentioned several times in the Metu Neter so I'd really like to get my hands on it. Does anyone know where I can find it?

HOTEPU:

The PERT EM SABAHU RA is one of the hardest books to come across. I was only able to procure a couple of untranslated sheets of it from my time in Africa.

But alas, it was destroyed. :(

The PERT EM HERU contains a few exerpts of the SABAHU RA within its texts.

Once I can ge my hands on a new copy of the PERT, I can transpose those exerpts here, as well as on my site, since one of my members has been inquiring about it as well.

PEACE

Keita said:
Before we get into the book issue, how do you understand Ra? How do you understand the word and meaning of the word "Amen" as our ancestors descibed it? So can you give me a definition of the word "Amen Ra"?
Brotha Keita

It's like this--when I go outside at night I look up at the stars. I can't count all of them but I can count the ones that I see and those are the ones that are relevant to where I am and where I need to go.

I can allow myself to be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of all the knowledge that is out there or I can take what I can use/live/see/understand.

That part of Ra which I need to understand at any given moment will be visible/understandable to me in the moment that it needs to be.

Hotep

SAMURAI36 said:
HOTEPU:

The PERT EM SABAHU RA is one of the hardest books to come across. I was only able to procure a couple of untranslated sheets of it from my time in Africa.

But alas, it was destroyed. :(

The PERT EM HERU contains a few exerpts of the SABAHU RA within its texts.

Once I can ge my hands on a new copy of the PERT, I can transpose those exerpts here, as well as on my site, since one of my members has been inquiring about it as well.

PEACE
Shu Nefer Sheqhem,

Yes, if you find it that will be wondeful to transpose it here and there. I have not abandoned the idea of building a Kemet search engine like the ones they have for the bible.

Goodnight

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back