Black Christians : Book of Revelations; The Romans [Part II]

O this is no charge against your Christianity section but it was me agreeing with a brotha who didn't really say anything ... My comment is based on the way that you came at me ... my last comment would not have been unless it was draw to this point - outside of that there was peace ...

I should not face any thing because my name was brought up even though I just wrote lol ... and Peace ... I did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong until I was address personally with my name in an actual post geared toward me.

Peace

Ru2religious

Check it - this sista has totally disrespected herself by lying and that's where that is at ... now if you have beef with me then you address me one on one because I have absolutely no love for you sista so we can take it where you want it and I put that on everything.

Ru2religious

you act like a . . .

BLACK WOMEN HATER.

You are very evil to accuse me of lying with no proof. If you don't like it that I DON'T LIKE DR BEN AND YOSEF for bashing Black/African women in front of 'a white/?, non-African woman' and for FLIRTING with her asking her IF SHE HAS A DAUGHTER...' then that's your freedom. But you have no right to accuse me wrongfully and lie against me in this way.

Who cares that you don't like Sister cherryblossom. If you don't move on to the next post.

you act like a . . .

BLACK WOMEN HATER.

You are very evil to accuse me of lying with no proof. If you don't like it that I DON'T LIKE DR BEN AND YOSEF for bashing Black/African women in front of 'a white/?, non-African woman' and for FLIRTING with her asking her IF SHE HAS A DAUGHTER...' then that's your freedom. But you have no right to accuse me wrongfully and lie against me in this way.

Who cares that you don't like Sister cherryblossom. If you don't move on to the next post.

Actually the proof is all over this forum - just double check what you've written - you will see it as many other do. Just so that you will know. I never touched a woman outside of Black/Brown and that's where that is at. I've been down with my sistas from day one and I will go to my grave with my sistas so my loyalty to my sistas cannot be challenged and those who know me personally can vouch on my behalf. They way you keep accusing Black/Brown men it seems that you are displaying hatred for men.

The question is do you hate black/brown men? Anyone who questions the love of every black/brown man for his sistas has got to have problems going on within themselves. Like they say - you point one finger at me you have 3 pointing at you ...

Peace

Ru2religious

Check it - this sista has totally disrespected herself by lying and that's where that is at ... now if you have beef with me then you address me one on one because I have absolutely no love for you sista so we can take it where you want it and I put that on everything.

You know I don't like you and I'm letting it be known so if you have beef with me then state your position and I will address it like a man. I love my sistas with all my heart, soul and mind but then there's is always this one that I CAN STAND and you are that one. Now that you know that I don't like you and I can care less how you feel about it whether you care or not, we have no conversation with each other. If you choice to speak to me then let it be known that I've stated my position and anything that I say after this point was brought about because you did not respect my position and how I FEEL ABOUT YOU upon letting you know where I'm at. I'm not disrespecting you and I will not thought my thought have harsh words for you.

I'm done - now you and the liar move around or catch her back and accept what she has coming to her though I tried to help her out of her situation.

P.S. I speak for myself an no one else - with this being said, I agree with brother Keita which doesn't reflect his position on what I'm saying. I said peace because that is what I have the right to offer anyone. If you are following a religion that has raped, homosexually abused, severed, mutilated our men, women and children then you have no respect coming from me; period. I stand for the people, and no religious ideology can get a pass for such wicked acts done toward our people. Those who point out these wrongs I call peace to - but those who accept the teaching of those who have doing these wrong are themselves guilt of there masters (religious) sin and are to be held in contempt and must be dealt with with no justification or peace!!!!

take it how you want it but it is what it is ...

Peace

Ru2religious

LOL! First, this thread is TWO MONTHS OLD but NOW you wanna stick ya chest out and get wind in ya cheeks. :lol:

Well, you're RIGHT. Yes, I know you don't like me; and NO, I don't care. :10500:

But, please ENLIGHTEN me....Just WHERE in THIS thread did you "try to help her out of her situation?" :?:

You entered this thread 2 months ago to "high five" Keita's post....and even though there was no obvious violation of the rules, you still thought it humorous to commend him for it.

Your hands aren't clean here. So, don't try to play the innocent role now.

And alla this you "don't like me" mess is just your way of trying to divert the attention from your real intent when you first entered this thread AND TODAY.

But, there is ONE THING on which we are on one ACCORD....

WHATEVER you wanna do, HOWEVER you wanna do it, WHENEVER you wanna do it is fine with me too.

AND THAT'S ON MY MAMA'S GRAVE.

So, the ball's in YOUR court, BRUH!

If you're feelin' FROGGY.....JUMP.

If not, go back to the porch with the puppies.

O this is no charge against your Christianity section but it was me agreeing with a brotha who didn't really say anything ... My comment is based on the way that you came at me ... my last comment would not have been unless it was draw to this point - outside of that there was peace ...

I should not face any thing because my name was brought up even though I just wrote lol ... and Peace ... I did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong until I was address personally with my name in an actual post geared toward me.

Peace

Ru2religious

Yeah, he "really didn't say anything."

That's as laughable as you are.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back