Black Christians : Book of Revelations; The Romans [Part II]

lol ....

Peace

Ru2religious

If you are slightly bewildered, Sister Chevron, allow me to aid your understanding...

You see, here at Destee.com, the Number One rule of the house is "RESPECT." And, in keeping with that "respect," there is also a list of banned words which, when used, will only show astericks for the letters.

Now, I don't know what 8-lettered word Keita used; but, obviously, it was so disrespectful as to be filtered out by Destee's system.

Then, RU2religious came in to express that he was humored and entertained by Keita's disrespect and wished him "Peace."

So, you see, here at Destee.com, it's okay to disrespect Black women as long as she's a Christian.

Just imagine if Keita were slapping, punching, and kicking you down the street and a group of certain males from Destee.com were standing on the corner....Well, if there were any indication that you are a Christian, then you can forget about any of them coming to your aid....You betta not have a Bible in your hand or cry out, "Lord Jesus! Somebody, help me!" cuz you would be on your own! That very group of certain Black males would alert the others, "Hold up, Brothers...She's a Christian."----So, they would then just either stand there and watch you get stomped down the street or some of them would also have the "mob mentality" and even participate, running up to get their own licks in. (I've seen it happen here.)

So, you see, according to some here at Destee.com, it's okay for Keita to disrespect you. Whether it was directly or indirectly aimed toward you, he used a word that is not allowed here; but, according to some, it doesn't matter since it either referenced you or Christianity.

And to some, it's even funny.

Thank you!

If you are slightly bewildered, Sister Chevron, allow me to aid your understanding...

You see, here at Destee.com, the Number One rule of the house is "RESPECT." And, in keeping with that "respect," there is also a list of banned words which, when used, will only show astericks for the letters.

Now, I don't know what 8-lettered word Keita used; but, obviously, it was so disrespectful as to be filtered out by Destee's system.

Then, RU2religious came in to express that he was humored and entertained by Keita's disrespect and wished him "Peace."

So, you see, here at Destee.com, it's okay to disrespect Black women as long as she's a Christian.

Just imagine if Keita were slapping, punching, and kicking you down the street and a group of certain males from Destee.com were standing on the corner....Well, if there were any indication that you are a Christian, then you can forget about any of them coming to your aid....You betta not have a Bible in your hand or cry out, "Lord Jesus! Somebody, help me!" cuz you would be on your own! That very group of certain Black males would alert the others, "Hold up, Brothers...She's a Christian."----So, they would then just either stand there and watch you get stomped down the street or some of them would also have the "mob mentality" and even participate, running up to get their own licks in. (I've seen it happen here.)

So, you see, according to some here at Destee.com, it's okay for Keita to disrespect you. Whether it was directly or indirectly aimed toward you, he used a word that is not allowed here; but, according to some, it doesn't matter since it either referenced you or Christianity.

Thank you, Sister Cherryblossom!

Check it - this sista has totally disrespected herself by lying and that's where that is at ... now if you have beef with me then you address me one on one because I have absolutely no love for you sista so we can take it where you want it and I put that on everything.

You know I don't like you and I'm letting it be known so if you have beef with me then state your position and I will address it like a man. I love my sistas with all my heart, soul and mind but then there's is always this one that I CAN STAND and you are that one. Now that you know that I don't like you and I can care less how you feel about it whether you care or not, we have no conversation with each other. If you choice to speak to me then let it be known that I've stated my position and anything that I say after this point was brought about because you did not respect my position and how I FEEL ABOUT YOU upon letting you know where I'm at. I'm not disrespecting you and I will not thought my thought have harsh words for you.

I'm done - now you and the liar move around or catch her back and accept what she has coming to her though I tried to help her out of her situation.

P.S. I speak for myself an no one else - with this being said, I agree with brother Keita which doesn't reflect his position on what I'm saying. I said peace because that is what I have the right to offer anyone. If you are following a religion that has raped, homosexually abused, severed, mutilated our men, women and children then you have no respect coming from me; period. I stand for the people, and no religious ideology can get a pass for such wicked acts done toward our people. Those who point out these wrongs I call peace to - but those who accept the teaching of those who have doing these wrong are themselves guilt of there masters (religious) sin and are to be held in contempt and must be dealt with with no justification or peace!!!!

take it how you want it but it is what it is ...

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back