Black Christians : Book of Revelations; The Romans [Part II]

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    No Fear. . . The Book of Revelations;
    Rejoice and Be Exceedingly Glad!

A Brief Account of the Romans [Part II]
    According to research and history, the Roman empire builders first formed way back around the time of the First Dark Age in the 1200s B.C.. Where did they come from? They came from the east. They came from the breakdown of ancient systems such as the Hittite government in Central Turkey and Mittanni in Assyria that had been overthrown by black rage. These migratory Romans found refuge in Central Italy with the help of the Etruscan people of whom settled in the northern parts of Italy. From the time of the First Dark Age until around the 800s B.C. and for about 400 years, the Etruscans in Northern Italy were the dominant people and the civilization became known as ‘Rome-Etrusca’. But around the 800s B.C., white civilizations began to become distinct apart from black people in the Mediterranean world. Soon, the Roman empire builders in Central Italy formed a unique traditional ‘founder’s story’ in which states that they formed their government on ‘the Seven Hills of Rome’. While the origins of the actual Romans go far back thousands of years to an origin and another land, the land of Canaan-Ham, they became distinct in the 800s B.C. for being a culture of Romans that set up in the central parts of Italy along the Tiber River. They were foreigners that set up in a foreign land and built up the Roman empire of which came to have dominion over the whole planet earth.

In the 800s B.C., Rome-Etrusca became a government in which leaders were chosen based upon the election of senators and elected leaders byway of the senate. Because they were foreigners and had no inheritance in Italy, the title ‘King’ was offensive to them therefore, they formed a government by election; a Roman Senate. From this senate, a leader was chosen to ‘preside’ over the senate and government. So, the first Roman system was ‘a Roman Presidency’ and, a president was elected from the senate. Hundreds of years later when the rise of ‘white power’ began to spread byway of ‘the age of Democracy’ in nearby Attica in the Greek city of Athens, the Roman empire builders began to break away from the Etruscans and in A.D. 509, they rebuilt a temple and dedicated it to their god Jupiter. And, the Etruscans and other blacks began to become enslaved, a situation of which eventually caused violence. This marked the time when their government became known as ‘the Roman Republic’. So, around the early part of the 500s B.C. there were two temples, one for the Black Romans and one for the White Romans, the Society of Gens; (1) the Temple of Jupiter was in Central Italy and, (2) the old Temple of Apollo was farther southwards in South Italy. In South Italy, it was a land that was dominated by the Apollo Greeks, a land that later became the fighting grounds where black-on-black rage was expressed. Then around the time of Alexander-the-great in the AD 300s, another ‘white power movement’ began as well and during these Greco-Roman times, blacks fought against blacks in the Punic War Campaigns and etc. It was a time of Greek and Phoenician rage and, it was a pun [riddle] against the blacks. Finally, the Roman empire emerged and was marked by the Star of Bethlehem.

The Romans began to set their sights upon controlling Jerusalem back in the days after the Third Punic War Campaign and around the 60s B.C.. They executed their plans to dominate the Middle East and made their moves to wrest power away from the Greeks. By the time of the appearance of the Star of Bethlehem, the Romans had control of ‘the Middle East’ and they had made tax laws that they enforced in the lands to sustain their government. They came back to the lands of their origins; the Land of Canaan Ham. They came back with a vengeance. . . . Only the land of Canaan-Ham was not the land of their inheritance!!! . . . it was taken from them by the first high priest of the world . . . Noah . . . !!! Shem became the next high priest of the world and . . . the land of Canaan was given over ultimately to the descendants of Shem . . . !!! This is part of the mystery and origins of hate and rage and anti-Semitism. . . . The Romans are a lofty people and they came back to ‘the Middle East’ with a vengeance. The appointment of the Herods came around the same time the Romans campaigned in ‘the Middle East’ in the 60s B.C. but even before then, the land was dominated by a significant foreign presence. The Maccabean Age and the Hasmoneans of which preceded the rise of the Herods consisted of the dominant presence of the Hellene-Greeks; White Greeks. In was in this time that the Sanhedrin became organized.

After the star appeared at a straight angle over Judaea-Bethlehem country, rumors ran abroad about the prophetical sign that surrounded its appearance and this sparked the same hatred and envy as it did in the time of Egypt upon the birth of Moses. Herod-the-great was around 60 years old at this time in history and was an accomplished military man for the Romans before he obtained Jewish citizenship and the title of ‘King of the Jews’ in Jerusalem in AD 40. He had ruled for twenty (20) years before the star appeared. And at the appearance of this new moving star in a rare planetary alignment, the Herods became marked for their deeds as being usurpers of the Creators Chosen People and the Roman government that employed them became marked as well. So for about the next thirty (30) years, the Roman government spent time in their creation and development of a sectarian system in which they gave benefits to select ‘Jews’ that belonged to certain sects. These selected and well favored sectarian Jews continued to support the Romans and the Herods and they suppressed the aboriginal populations. At the Crucifixion, the Pharisaic Jews incited the crowd of which included the widely uneducated sector of the Bethlehemite-Jews to shout against Jesus and therefore, Jesus was executed. About thirty years later, the Roman government began to do away with the sectarians as well as the ethnic Jews, the Samaritans and etc. because they did not want to financially accommodate them anymore. This was also the insanity of the Herods, descendants of Esau [Edom; Idum; Idumaea], for they felt the brush off coming from the Roman government after they procured Jerusalem for Rome and exploited the descendants of Jacob. Like Pontus Pilate, the Roman government had more than enough ethnic dignitaries from Europe, Asia Minor [Turkey], North Africa and elsewhere. They had the Celts and the Phoenicians of whom were willing to fulfill obligations and they did not need the Herods to maintain Jerusalem anymore. Besides, the Herods claimed that they were ‘Jews’ [or Jewish Citizens] and so, like the Jews . . . they too must go!? So, by A.D. 70, the Jewish high council, the Sanhedrin, was abolished and the Temple was demolished and eventually in its place, the Roman temple of Jupiter was built up. On the two pedestals of the Temple of Jupiter called, Capitoline, it was said that two pigs were erected as a joke and mockery against the Jews and the other black descendants of Noah. And the Temple of Aprhodite [Cybele] was also constructed nearby as well. By the AD 130s, the Jews were completely outlawed from their original homelands and the name of Judaea was changed to become known as Palestine for about the next 2000 years.

The Roman Empire system continued on to operate after the Crucifixion for about the next 400 years. It split into two headquarters, one of which was in Italy and the other was in West Turkey in the same country where the Seven Churches of God were set up. With the exception of a few emperors and for about 400 years, the Roman government was headed up by white men [Gentiles] and at the top of the caste system was ‘the Society of Gens’ [Gentiles], white, blonde haired and blue-eyed people, people that looked like Juno, JapHeth’s wife. Towards the end of the system when the government was broke and when civil tensions were on the rise, ethnic leaders and emperors were elected such as Stilicho-the-Hun [also known as a Vandal, an Arian]. He and others around this time became the blame for 'the fall of Rome' [See links]. The actual end of the empire was in A.D. 433 due to a violent Invasion of the Huns sparked by other phenomena. But in the western empire, the last named emperor was recorded to be in A.D. 476 and this was also a time when the last battle exhibition was recorded to occur in the Roman Coliseum.

Cont. The Book of Revelations--An Overview [Part III]

"http://www.livius.org/ja-jn/jewish_wars/jwar01.htm" - - Roman Control over Judaea, 63 BC
    "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrician_(ancient_Rome)" – Society of Gens; the Patricians
    "http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/familyanddailylife/g/020608gens.htm" - The Society of Gens;
    "http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/familyanddailylife/g/020608gens.htm" - Roman Gens
    "http://www.crystalinks.com/juno.html" - Juno, Supreme Roman goddess
    "http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/308353/Juno" - Juno, Supreme Roman goddess
    "http://paganwiccan.about.com/od/lithathesummersolstice/p/Juno_Vesta.htm" - Juno
    "http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/566280/Flavius-Stilicho" - Stilicho
    "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stilicho" -Stilicho
    "http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/fallofrome/a/uc_gertz1.htm" - Stilicho

2. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Past & Present

Yes. I think about ancient history and how it affects us today regarding Christianity:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. [JOHN 3:16-21].

Jesus died on that cross about 2000 years to mark the Roman Empire government. It was a kind of system that was very deceptive and many people were deceived. And, I do believe that deception abounds today [in these last days]. But I also believe that for those of us who believe in Jesus, this is the salvation. The ultimate commandments that came from Jesus are that we should ‘put no other god before the Creator and, treat our neighbors as we would have them to treat us’.

I also think about what the Bible says in regards to leaders and just as it was in the past, as Christians, we are suppose to respect and honor our leaders as it is fit in the Lord even today. Jesus did not come to condemn the world but that the world through him might be saved.

If it had not been for a ‘Saul to Paul’ moment for me, I would not have seen many truths today concerning the Bible and ancient history. I recall how King Darius decree caused Daniel to be thrown in the Lion’s Den. Later when he realized how the LORD God saved Daniel, then he realized how wrong he was and he turned around and judged the enemies of Daniel completely. So today, I pray for the leaders of this nation.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Gone 'head and TESTIFY, Sistah!

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    lol ....

Peace

Ru2religious

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

:10500:

Peace!

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    If you are slightly bewildered, Sister Chevron, allow me to aid your understanding...

You see, here at Destee.com, the Number One rule of the house is "RESPECT." And, in keeping with that "respect," there is also a list of banned words which, when used, will only show astericks for the letters.

Now, I don't know what 8-lettered word Keita used; but, obviously, it was so disrespectful as to be filtered out by Destee's system.

Then, RU2religious came in to express that he was humored and entertained by Keita's disrespect and wished him "Peace."

So, you see, here at Destee.com, it's okay to disrespect Black women as long as she's a Christian.

Just imagine if Keita were slapping, punching, and kicking you down the street and a group of certain males from Destee.com were standing on the corner....Well, if there were any indication that you are a Christian, then you can forget about any of them coming to your aid....You betta not have a Bible in your hand or cry out, "Lord Jesus! Somebody, help me!" cuz you would be on your own! That very group of certain Black males would alert the others, "Hold up, Brothers...She's a Christian."----So, they would then just either stand there and watch you get stomped down the street or some of them would also have the "mob mentality" and even participate, running up to get their own licks in. (I've seen it happen here.)

So, you see, according to some here at Destee.com, it's okay for Keita to disrespect you. Whether it was directly or indirectly aimed toward you, he used a word that is not allowed here; but, according to some, it doesn't matter since it either referenced you or Christianity.

And to some, it's even funny.

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thank you!

Thank you, Sister Cherryblossom!

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560

You're very welcomed.

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Check it - this sista has totally disrespected herself by lying and that's where that is at ... now if you have beef with me then you address me one on one because I have absolutely no love for you sista so we can take it where you want it and I put that on everything.

You know I don't like you and I'm letting it be known so if you have beef with me then state your position and I will address it like a man. I love my sistas with all my heart, soul and mind but then there's is always this one that I CAN STAND and you are that one. Now that you know that I don't like you and I can care less how you feel about it whether you care or not, we have no conversation with each other. If you choice to speak to me then let it be known that I've stated my position and anything that I say after this point was brought about because you did not respect my position and how I FEEL ABOUT YOU upon letting you know where I'm at. I'm not disrespecting you and I will not thought my thought have harsh words for you.

I'm done - now you and the liar move around or catch her back and accept what she has coming to her though I tried to help her out of her situation.

P.S. I speak for myself an no one else - with this being said, I agree with brother Keita which doesn't reflect his position on what I'm saying. I said peace because that is what I have the right to offer anyone. If you are following a religion that has raped, homosexually abused, severed, mutilated our men, women and children then you have no respect coming from me; period. I stand for the people, and no religious ideology can get a pass for such wicked acts done toward our people. Those who point out these wrongs I call peace to - but those who accept the teaching of those who have doing these wrong are themselves guilt of there masters (religious) sin and are to be held in contempt and must be dealt with with no justification or peace!!!!

take it how you want it but it is what it is ...

Peace

Ru2religious