Destee Network : Book Authors

:wave: :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaay Sally N. Crowe :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

Thanks for joining us !!!! This forum is full of authors, be they published or considering publishing their work. I have said this before and really must do it soon, but am thinking of creating a forum specifically for authors. We do have our resident author and publisher, Delores Thornton's Forum, where you can discuss all of the ins and outs of publishing and promoting your book. Ask whatever questions and make as many comments as you'd like. Also, be on the lookout for a new forum speaking specifically to this topic.

Again, thanks for joining us and make yourself at home. Add your web site link to your signature, that way, with every post you make, you are leaving a link to your site and book.

I do wish you much success.

:heart:

Destee

Thanks so much Destee - you do a wonderful service to all. I look forward to talking with other authors - writing is such a wonderful way of sharing. I love poetry also and am anxious to visit your poet forums. Thanks again,

Sally
Author the Spirit Beside Me - a non-fiction book about the life of my late brother who was developmentally challenged.

http://www.sunsweeper.com

P.S.
I would be happy to talk with other siblings of mental retardation. My brother is gone now, but in my heart always.

welcome welcome welcome !!!!

to da house of Destee's place
surely their be many in the house
so get yo ears ready to listen
and ya lips speaking coz dis be da place
welcome within upon family & friendz
:heart: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :jumping:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back