• Yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not Disrespectful

I don’t think occasional visits to boob bars are a problem. I don’t understand how it’s disrespectful. Going to a boob bar is another form of visual stimuli for some men. going to a boob bar does not guarantee that there will be physical interaction. a man does not have to go to a boob bar to physically interact with another woman. he’ll do that regardless if that is what he wants to do.

And it Continues

Funny thing happened--I got into this same discussion with another woman and she said the same thing--I began to think that maybe it is a regional thing--I am in Dallas, TX and the Bible Belt is strong here. Interestingly, so is sinning. I've lived in four cities considered to be in the Bible Belt and they seemed to be the most active in sinnning. WE have the highest alcohol related trafffic deaths, the highest incidence of illegitimacy, the most alcohol and drug related arrests, and the list goes on. So, maybe I am talking to the wrong people--Ra :smokin:

To me, I think that a 'boob' bar should be for 'SINGLE men only' ...I am a married woman and my husband once told me a long time ago that..."you're my everything"...that being the case ...why would he go to a boob bar? if he wants big, big, big boobs...best he stuff me, if he wants teeny weeny ones...guess he better look at me and use his imagination. my point is this: 'If this man is lacking this in me, and that in me, then guess what?? he got the wrong woman...it's time to move on. Why? because I know how to be a lady in the streets and you know what in the sheets. Therefore I'm not even trying to hear it...on no level. And please keep in mind that this is only my opinion...to each his/her own.

Now let's go with the masterbation...do I see anything wrong with a married man masterbating? ...NO, ...as long as they are his hands...or mines :luv: ...I have no problem with him doing it, I have no problem watching him do it...and if by any chance his hands get tired...I have no problem giving him a helping hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like your spunk . . .

. . . and that's the way it should be, BUT . . . it don't always happen that way. Some women are glad to get them out of the house to quit bothering them and then some don't want to engage in certain activities . . . I would say that in some cases men go because their wives, girlfriends, or whatever put them there . . . of course then there are men like me. I just like the look of young bootie, always have and always will . . . now all it does is bring back pleasant memories, but I enjoy it . . . I flirt with all the women knowing they take me about as seriously as I take them . . . I ain't going nowhere BUT . . . I love that young T & A, plus I love to hear their stories, Hollywood can't make up this good--nevertheless--I stay for an hour, eat the free lunch, tip three my waitress and a couple of dancers and get out of there for about $10 which is lot better than going to Mickey D's.

Amun-Ra :yo:

Amun-Ra said:
. . . and that's the way it should be, BUT . . . it don't always happen that way. Some women are glad to get them out of the house to quit bothering them and then some don't want to engage in certain activities . . . I would say that in some cases men go because their wives, girlfriends, or whatever put them there . . . of course then there are men like me. I just like the look of young bootie, always have and always will . . . now all it does is bring back pleasant memories, but I enjoy it . . . I flirt with all the women knowing they take me about as seriously as I take them . . . I ain't going nowhere BUT . . . I love that young T & A, plus I love to hear their stories, Hollywood can't make up this good--nevertheless--I stay for an hour, eat the free lunch, tip three my waitress and a couple of dancers and get out of there for about $10 which is lot better than going to Mickey D's.

Amun-Ra :yo:

Hujambo again Ra...
I totally agree with you that...'some don't want to engage in certain activities, and in some cases men go because their wife/girlfriend put them there...again I agree. There was a record out some years ago that I had mad respect for, because I could relate to it in all it's reality, it was called: "I'M EVERY WOMAN" ...need I say more? :wink: ...They say a man's home is his caltle, :nono: not true...Man looks for...HEAVEN, ...and inside that heaven (a woman's bossom) is a castle he call home. My husband is big on T & A as well and when he walks the streets I can't put blinders on him, and I as well see men that looks good, keep in mind...the door swings both ways..that's life.
good talking with you...and until our pens meet again...peace

queentswana