• Yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Why?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tru Dat

Yiu nailed it there--I literally at least 20 women who will not engage in anything they consider outside the rules such as non-missionary positions, oral sex and havinfg sex anywhere except the bed. Some even have scheduled times. Of course, I kept my mouth shut and listened because it is not often we men get to sit in on conversations like that, so it is best to keep your mouth shut and just keep your ears open--of course when it was over, I said--****! This is what I got for assuming. I just assumed that when two people had special feelings for each other that the sky was the limit, but I know now that some can't overcome early programming, both men and women, and they their partners loving them, but wanting just a little more. If visiting the boob bar helps then I am all for it. It's when men and women go there thinking its the place to find some extracurricula entertainment that they err. Personally, I love talking trash with the women there. I don't believe a thing they say and I am sure they don't belive a thing I say, but that's the fun. We are allplay acting and agreeing that it is okay. Problems arise when some people can't tell the difference. By the way, I need to clarify an earlier remark, when I said women go to the boob bars too--they do and for a variety of reasons just like men. Some are lesbian which if that is the case, what better place to go and meet women and interface with them. Of course, some don't understand the play acting part just like men. I've asked myself many times, would I go to the boob bar if they didn't have the free lunch? A well stocked buffet--for free--and a few naked women to look at is hard competition for the male dollar for Burger King. I'd pay $10 any day to look at some half named young women with great bodies, than pay $5 at Burger King toi get my burger thrown at me and done wrong. But, if they didn't have the food, I think my visits would be seriously curtailed. I'm cheap! As much as I like those sweet lovellies, I just have to use my imagination. Another note, I know six women who say they do not want oral sex because it isn't a natural way to come. That's what they said. I kept my mouth shut. I wanted to say something, but when information is that good, you have to restrain yourself and just listen.

Me? I'm the freeky deeky man--always was, always will be--with the right woman--Ra

:jawdrop:

turtle1 said:
I FEEL IT IS WRONG FOR A MARRIED MAN TO DO THAT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TOUCH, BUT YOUR CHEETING IN YOUR MIND. I GET THIS FROM A CHRISTIAN STAND POINT. WE ARE TEMPTED IN THE MIND BY EVERY DAY THINGS AS MEN DEALING WITH SEX AND TO GO AND ENTERTAIN THAT AT A BAR IS TO ME AN ACT OF CHEETING.

i just can't understand how it would be considered cheating. if you see a naked woman on a movie screen, is that cheating? if a woman walks by you on the street and she's dressed like a hoochie and you happen to look at her, is that cheating?

cheating to me is emotional involvement with someone else or physical involvement with someone else. can you explain to me how just looking at someone is cheating?

sistahisis said:
i just can't understand how it would be considered cheating. if you see a naked woman on a movie screen, is that cheating? if a woman walks by you on the street and she's dressed like a hoochie and you happen to look at her, is that cheating?

cheating to me is emotional involvement with someone else or physical involvement with someone else. can you explain to me how just looking at someone is cheating?
WE CAN'T CONTROL WHAT WE SEE ON THE STREET AND PROGRAMMING ON TV, BUT WHEN A MAN GOES TO A STRIP BAR IT IS FOR THE PURPOSE TO WILLINGLY GO SEE THAT. HE HAS THAT CHOICE TO GO THERE OR NOT. WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED YOU ARE WITH THAT PERSON MIND AND BODY. TO GO TO A BAR FOR THE REASON TO LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN NUDE BODY TO GET STIMULATED IS VIOLATING THAT BOND YOU HAVE WITH YOUR MATE. WOULD YOU WANT YOUR MATE TO THINK ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH SOMEBODY ELSE? THINKING IS WHERE IT STARTS. TRUE WE WILL BE TEMPTED TO THINGS IN OUR EVERY DAY LIFE, BUT TO INDULGE INTO IT LIKE THAT IS A SIGN, TO ME, WHEN YOU TAKE THAT STEP IT IS THE START OF THE DOING. I'M NOT JUST SAYING THIS OUT OF WHAT I THINK, I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN BECAUSE I USED TO BE IN THAT BIZ.