Amun-Ra : Boob Bars and Mastubation

Discussion in 'Amun-Ra' started by Amun-Ra, Jan 13, 2004.

?

Do you agree or disagree?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    58.3%
  3. Why?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    I got into an interesting argument with a woman yesterday and I thought I would bring it to the forum to see where every stands on the issues. Here in Dallas they want to put a six-foot limit on dancers at the local boob bars. I told her I thought the city had better things to than try to police morality. She asked me if I thought it was wrong for a married man to go to boob bar and I said no. She told me that she saw it as a form of cheating on the wife or girlfriend. Of course, I thought she was kidding, but she was serious. She went on to say that she thought when a man masturbates he is also cheating on his wife. I thought that was a stretch, but she insisted. My opinion is that grown men do what grown men do and going to a boob bar is not cheating and neither is masturbation. What do you think?

Post the "Why" in the response"

:fight:

2. Ziggy

Ziggy New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I have to disagree this woman. I do believe that if a married man visits a “boob bar” on the regular he is lacking something from his wife and they should work this out. If this is just a once in a while thing with his boys in my opinion this is ok. As for the masturbation, that is a human function as is breathing.

3. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    I dont think its CHEATING
    BUT
    I think that if a man feels that he HAS to go to a boob bar when he has me...than something aint right :lol: Its not cheating...physically... but it opens the door to that opportunity...and if it is a thought it could very well become an action.
    As far as masturbation goes...according to Ziggy...I guess a sista has to let the brothas BREATHE :laugh:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    no it's not cheating but out of respect for this wife , mate
    this do bring on intents and to masturbate why! when there
    is a wife to sort ya royal oaks with but it also not cheating
    when use of own hand the sistah have her priorities mixed up
    when it come to this ....

5. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I think that if a guy goes to strip bars when he's married...it's not cheating but like $$Rich$$
    said, out of respect you shouldn't. I think that there is a problem as far as the marriage goes. Something's up. Whether the dude is just a freaky kind of guy, or maybe she's not doing her job at home. Either way, you talk about it first and foremost. As for masturbating......there's nothing wrong with taking matters in your own hands. Women do it..men do it. Why torture yourself if there's no one around to fill your needs.

6. sistahisis

sistahisis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Not Disrespectful

I don’t think occasional visits to boob bars are a problem. I don’t understand how it’s disrespectful. Going to a boob bar is another form of visual stimuli for some men. going to a boob bar does not guarantee that there will be physical interaction. a man does not have to go to a boob bar to physically interact with another woman. he’ll do that regardless if that is what he wants to do.

7. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    And it Continues

Funny thing happened--I got into this same discussion with another woman and she said the same thing--I began to think that maybe it is a regional thing--I am in Dallas, TX and the Bible Belt is strong here. Interestingly, so is sinning. I've lived in four cities considered to be in the Bible Belt and they seemed to be the most active in sinnning. WE have the highest alcohol related trafffic deaths, the highest incidence of illegitimacy, the most alcohol and drug related arrests, and the list goes on. So, maybe I am talking to the wrong people--Ra :smokin:

8. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    To me, I think that a 'boob' bar should be for 'SINGLE men only' ...I am a married woman and my husband once told me a long time ago that..."you're my everything"...that being the case ...why would he go to a boob bar? if he wants big, big, big boobs...best he stuff me, if he wants teeny weeny ones...guess he better look at me and use his imagination. my point is this: 'If this man is lacking this in me, and that in me, then guess what?? he got the wrong woman...it's time to move on. Why? because I know how to be a lady in the streets and you know what in the sheets. Therefore I'm not even trying to hear it...on no level. And please keep in mind that this is only my opinion...to each his/her own.

Now let's go with the masterbation...do I see anything wrong with a married man masterbating? ...NO, ...as long as they are his hands...or mines :luv: ...I have no problem with him doing it, I have no problem watching him do it...and if by any chance his hands get tired...I have no problem giving him a helping hand :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    I like your spunk . . .

. . . and that's the way it should be, BUT . . . it don't always happen that way. Some women are glad to get them out of the house to quit bothering them and then some don't want to engage in certain activities . . . I would say that in some cases men go because their wives, girlfriends, or whatever put them there . . . of course then there are men like me. I just like the look of young bootie, always have and always will . . . now all it does is bring back pleasant memories, but I enjoy it . . . I flirt with all the women knowing they take me about as seriously as I take them . . . I ain't going nowhere BUT . . . I love that young T & A, plus I love to hear their stories, Hollywood can't make up this good--nevertheless--I stay for an hour, eat the free lunch, tip three my waitress and a couple of dancers and get out of there for about $10 which is lot better than going to Mickey D's.

Amun-Ra :yo:

10. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161

Hujambo again Ra...
    I totally agree with you that...'some don't want to engage in certain activities, and in some cases men go because their wife/girlfriend put them there...again I agree. There was a record out some years ago that I had mad respect for, because I could relate to it in all it's reality, it was called: "I'M EVERY WOMAN" ...need I say more? :wink: ...They say a man's home is his caltle, :nono: not true...Man looks for...HEAVEN, ...and inside that heaven (a woman's bossom) is a castle he call home. My husband is big on T & A as well and when he walks the streets I can't put blinders on him, and I as well see men that looks good, keep in mind...the door swings both ways..that's life.
    good talking with you...and until our pens meet again...peace

queentswana