Black Poetry : Boo you have cake and a voice but have to make a choice have the power of choosing and shower and cruising to the club, wow my plans are great like ca

rhymebad

Registered
May 11, 2006
Boo you have cake and a voice
but have to make a choice
have the power of choosing
and shower and cruising
to the club, wow my plans
are great like candidates
with the hands of fate
to win an election with directions
already saw a girl
sweaty with raw candy curls
attempt to contact
her, this not a wimp act
we could have an interview
and sit have dinner to
Korean Girl in a mini-skirt
a boy willing to do plenty work
for a cake date she's alert
words hit her ears as she twerk
this is Black Hip Hop in Virginia Beach
boys try by phone
to get her pie at home
one boy bought her an ice cream cone
and tried to get some she say dream on
Korean Girls go through a lot
in Virginia Beach it here boys plot
thirst online boys blow up
her celly, this appear to happen
after some sincere rapping
“LOOK BOO we can listen
to Hip Hop while kissing
like allied forces calling for a cease fire
after an increase desire
to have sex, like committees
having meetings in all type of cities
SHE SAID” “well I guess we can groove forever
if we move together
one boy words smooth like leather
oh he almost got some
because I'm hot chick yum
with chopsticks and rum
a KOREAN girl go through a lot
in Virginia Beach wearing a poco dot
mini-skirt he went at an easy pace
wanted some sleazy lace
put his hand under my skirt
and his finger went to work
I got up and ran my body perk
like coffee
had to get him off me
I ran holding my panties,
you not my boyfriend why
do you intend to be? HA! My pie
is hard to get and each nice slice
is wet” “yeah I bet” desire to flirt today
its like a firework display
never cease to amaze boys
it fill them with wonder
and thrill like thunder
they try look under
my mini-dress a number
has failed to impress me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : “BOO You got cake and pie I'm shook had to take a sly look you fine and flirting but behind the curtain your mind hurting for a love affair” “SO WHAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “boo your hips are round, lips are brown think boys wanna make a trip down town to flip your pancakes, their plan is to take some, he write s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Have pride like URKEL and can divide a circle into three equal parts there's a knife in legal art wow cut myself looking at a girl strut butt deft boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : “This grow all fast like tall grass this fescue will test you impress to write like this so boo give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby is a song for a baby so boo let me take you home get gravy y Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : scholar //In thinking, wow have to snap this dream now I'm on the rap scene SO BOO we at DAIRY QUEEN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : MADEA: BOO,... Black Entertainment 4
R Black Poetry : .. HE SAID: look boo your menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew // and my plot is to get a wet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Melvin Surmons 18 mins · .. HE SAID: look boo you menu got me so into you like onions in hot stew Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID : boo you can't hide your lace while in a specified place like in the FOOD LION in // VIRGIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID "LOOK BOO: your breasts please wanna press and squeeze your waist with force this can uplift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : “LOOK BOO love your eyes got mellow vibes on cd so jump in my ride quick wanna see them yellow thig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : “Boo you a fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Boo Terror Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : To You Boo !! Black People Open Forum 5
D Black Women : Secret Service BOO-HAGS and BOOGEYMANS Black Women 0
J Black People : Disrespectful white scum BOO floyd mayweater in Manchester england Black People Open Forum 3
D Boo-hags I almost forgot this ONE... Honoring Black Ancestors 2
sheikdadon Black Poetry : TO MY BOO Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Black Poetry : How U want it BOO>? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : HOw you want it to be Boo? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : Boo!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Boo !! goblin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : Dang Boo You Fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Thinkin About U Boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Do what you do boo! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
W Black Poetry : it's all about you boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Hey Boo!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : don't be scared boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Desert Storm Quiet Poetry Lounge : Peek 'a' Boo! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : I'M CRAZY BOUT U BOO! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : I it maybe sick sometime but Quick to find the shortest route to the bedroom there wine await plus cake let us take our time and dine there's true tro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID “My plan include cake and will elude a fake in the rude hands of fate fare is money for a ride love your hair a honey with pride at that poin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : My plans great like candidates in debates and still see cake and love rebuild my pride talk and like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Close my file folders went to style at Kroger have to watch my shoulder want cake from the heart so Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : her cake wet today and she can't make a getaway here in VIRGINIA BEACH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1