Black Poetry : Boo Terror

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
boo terror is she that keeps you undeniably attracted to her beauty verses the enemy with her undescribeable beauty fierceness quickness justice in the minds and hearts fear onsight onsite onesigh one mo ton face to face and back to back my boo out there anywhere everywhere overthere underthere busted through twogether upthere on these streets to corporate mesmerizing currencies keeping all money in no money out unless we going to another blaq rose worldwide we do or die two deep dark tinted windows or on two night mares whistling through the winds and on topped dipping on your side is the bad news coming faster straight to your front porch OH! Wuz Up!!! fool?!?! cooling like blizzard snow blinding crept in your steps overshadowing the skies is the polar cap funk cause the bears came to play so stay and hugged up fore ah little to give me room to breathe or get up on these styles boo terror carries well straight to the weak hearted as poisonous darts of supreme love tree but you seams sow let me lead with the proper fabric of storytelling through the needle of the womb opening birth out on my knees rose's pen in hand me baby dimples smiling acting like you don't know her boo terror.

yo she makes the enemy checks themself then hand more checks out while she position in they house they've always felt boo terror to the dome sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday all because her beauty spelled danger's dagger like a kriss only boo fore me she sow underground you sea deeper than all seas and oceans up out the waters grew a pistil blossomed as love's rhythm boo terror had to hit em diplomatically from the bottom to the top back down connected pride shaking shows throwing straight blows when we uppercut foes toes delay grasp stopped them when they seen miss no play attraction is killer's hate yo she makes the enemy checks themself nodding with okay let's go where jazz is an emphasis rolling keys on asleep deeply creep mellow freeze....

when me and boo terror rides twogether they know we rolling in the cutlass supreme 82 style on gold hundred turning colors flashing hits recorded bumping crunked up than dem other suckaz hold up brotha we in this sow jump-in we in search fore peace riding fore him make that right turn on escalation found him breaking the plan down the last ton by the pounds ounces of water to the bodies we refreshed all shades on loaded up protecting life without being handcuffed up and if you flip the script life becomes death when you trip she ain't no joke monetary figure...we got ta stay high shining brighter shooting across the skies following destiny getting hotter than dem other suckaz boo terror gets out traffic stops all ways hypnotizing jams what you gon do??? make you feel uncomfortable in the presence of such define beauty so dangerous even the police crashes busted lips folded up and i told the higher powers that i would do them up just like when did me up with one mo ton souljah....

i told all my sistahs to stop blinding us to turn your front towards the enemy as i got your back with peace by the trillions lay they oppressive mentality down shinobi style...spring coming along with summer population increasing faster we in the lead without racing focused on pacing ditch the wigs and fakeness to blow them down naturally they jaws drop holding doors for her stuck in suspension just pass through like Queen Nefertiti is what's up with one mo ton....

skit.....

can't wait to attend Queen Nefertiti and Nzinga classes quickly i am learning that beauty is love and love is beauty...often i envision the black widow garden spider blaq rose butterfly moth and the list goes on and on.....they think how they thinking while i think how i think and we'll see what's really up going down...all power has always aligned with fe-male as she is two in one knowing how to make a male and female before nine months are clocked of destiny so eye wonder about the lessons my next courses coming up....beauty is in the eye of the beholder though which facet of a gem are you seeing us?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back