Black People : Bolsonaro is the racist-chief of the Brazilian Ku Klux Klan and “white trash”

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
bolsonaro-kkk.jpg
Note from BW of Brazil:
...In my February 17, 2012 post, I wrote that “extermination groups that are active in the country today ARE the Brazilian KKK”, and since then, more and more facts bear this out. For example, according to experts, “in each battalion of the Military Police, there’s a death squad”, which is not shocking when we consider that Brazil’s police kill five times more than the American police. Bahian activist Vilma Reis made reference to a “war on blacks” in her state, which, coincidentally has the largest population of blacks in the country.
All of this leads to the topic at hand. The election, thoughts and policies of Brazil’s extremist President, Jair Bolsonaro. I’ve followed his ascension to the top of Brazilian politics for a number of years and while I admit it took me by surprise that Brazilians would actually elect such a man, in reality, considering the Brazil I’ve exposed since 2011, I shouldn’t have been surprised at all...

bolsokkk.jpg
Bolsonaro is the racist-chief of the Brazilian Ku Klux Klan and “white trash”.
By Jessé Souza
Brazil is not understood without understanding the role of “racial” racism among us. There is no more important prejudice among us, since it has the power to define and articulate the relations between all social classes in our country. It is this prejudice that commands the continuance of slavery with other means. How does this mechanism work in everyday reality? My thesis is that slavery, both in its economic sense of exploitation of the work of others and in its moral and political sense of producing social distinctions, has remained “in practice” unchanged since the abolition of slavery.

https://blackwomenofbrazil.co/socio...of-the-brazilian-ku-klux-klan-and-white-trash

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back