Cameroon : Boko Haram attack on Chinese firm in Cameroon; soldier reported killed

i just did.....why would anyone let themselves be used?

You been alive for a minute.. I'm sure you have been used in your lifetime: why did you allow yourself to be used?

But let me add this, it does not have to work out like this. Private entities are trying to cement their hold on the governments which they control now but we the masses can change the course of history. I figure the US will see another popular uprising regarding income inequality and the lack of ladders of upward mobility, too many college educated are in debt with no good jobs in sight. In fact I am betting on it and I hope to live to see it. There is a turning point down the road, these people are not gods!

We live in a complex world so let me add some other points:
Japan, Germany, China, Northern European countries and Australia and a few others take great pride in protecting their industries from foreign purchasers by nationalizing assets and natural resources or transferring them to local companies. But here in the states Republican/Libertarian Free Traders do everything to encourage foreign takeovers and the off-shoring of jobs and encourage off-shoring manufacturing through tax write offs and tax subsidies, that keep wages low and flat. Republicans only see good in a Free Trade agreements and Trickle Down economics because it suits the ambitions Oligarchs and Plutocrats that enhance their ability to exploit resources and workers to run their industries with the arrogance of kings and enrich themselves accordingly. Also more and more monopolies are forming, let me ask you how many internet providers you can go to in your area? Republicans could care less about the well being of your average American, its obvious. But the trouble is many Democrats favor oligarchs and plutocrats but they can not be so bold because they will lose their branding. It was Bill Clinton who signed NAFTA and other similar free trade agreements now it is Barack Obama who is trying to push Trans-Pacific Partnership that only benefits oligarchs and plutocrats and crushes American workers.

• Harriette Tubman did something (She was a woman)
  • Harriet Tubman Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story ...
  • Rosa Parks refused to accept the status quo, she did something revolutionary at the time
  • Rosa Parks Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story ...
    These two women were brave enough to make a mark in history. They sacrificed and were FEARLESS. What are black men doing. They seem not to have the balls to do anything in the USA or Africa....Shame on them. IF these women can achieve the leaders in Africa can. Martin Luther King did his part in the USA, he paved the road but it seems people are just sitting on it and not going anywhere.:(
Blacks in Africa and the USA are more educated now than before. The timidity must go and they must be willing to be brave to make things happen for black folks.
If Harriette Tubman were alive today I wonder what she would say...I guess she would just Shake her head.:rolleyes:

This may be the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted here on Destee.

As long as you keep thinking in terms of countries you will have it wrong with all due respect. You know the US and China are economically joined at the hip. The US government wants its population to believe it is in competition with China but really the US government have already come to terms that it really serves the ambitions of Banks and Transnational Corporations who have enormous investments in China. China in the next 6 or 7 years will surpass the US in having the largest economy because it has the cheapest labor and weak regulations which allow greater profit margins. It does not have to work out that way but in view of short term profits its going to be that way. This is why the US is not upgrading its infrastructure. Look, what is being upgraded and fixed is with materials shipped all the way from China, because it benefits transnational corporations manufacturing in China. In the last 30 years 45,000 or more manufacturing facilities have been moved around the world many of them concentrated in China. The US is planning accordingly to what benefits business not the American people. If things are really done in behalf of the United States and enrichment of its people there would be no NAFTA, TPP free trade agreements, that only benefit Banks and Transnational corporate kingdoms who have no national loyalties. It is the PRIVATE KINGDOMS of CAPITALISM from around the world that are the true rulers of the planet. Back in the day it used to be by country, not anymore and its been that way for decades.
Simple response to what appears to be verbose:

There is no such thing as permanent allies,
only permanent interests.

HoTeP

Simple response to what appears to be verbose:

There is no such things as permanent allies,
only permanent interests.
I hear that, when you get a chance check out this show. I've been familiar with Max Keiser for a long time. Max is kinda crazy but he has very interesting guests on his show who profit from the fraud that is being perpetrated by banks and the kingdoms of capitalism. I have been boom and bust in my own personal life of investing. He is connected to BitCoin you may already know this but look through some of the episodes, check them out when you get a chance.
http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/161072-episode-max-keiser/

http://rt.com/shows/keiser-report/

Also Reggie Middleton he has a greatly interesting and comprehensive blog and he advise independent investors who want to know what the real deal is. His advice made a many investor rich because he called the 2008 meltdown and many other frauds and good calls. Please check him out he has amazing knowledge of the world financial ties. Reggie is internationally known but you will rarely catch him on mainstream business TV but is part of some closed end financial circles. He lives in New York City but he will not do the dirty bidding of Wall Street he lives to expose them with hard cold data.

http://boombustblog.com/

edit -

I have other people I check out to follow the money. These are not mainstream outlets of information and I find it amazing that Kieser is still alive especially after BitCoin. The US tried to shut his show down but he caught on with RT some years ago. In the 8o's some of my work mates were making a killing in the market because of information they was getting from Keiser he is viewed as a traitor of Wall Street.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back